Stop right there criminal scum!

Dec 14, 2009
Ahoy hoy there fellow escapist, so, about five minutes ago my pet dog just stole a sandwich from my plate. Just as she was about to leave the room I shouted 'Stop right there criminal scum!', at which point she just walked away slightly faster. It gave me a chuckle and reminded me of how many game and tv/movie related phrases I use in real life.

Share with me some of your favourites and the most memorable scenarios you used them in...

Also...

blackjaw1

Nov 5, 2009
My favorite is when the guards fight a mud crab and taunt it with I'VE FOUGHT MUD CRABS FIERCER THAN YOU!

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I'm no criminal! These girls are above the age limit! They're older than they look! QUIT COCKBLOCKING ME!

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
Shouting 'you move like a pregnant cow!' when pretend fighting with my friend.

Dec 14, 2009
TheZapper said:
Shouting 'you move like a pregnant cow!' when pretend fighting with my friend.
I love alot of the Monkey Island quotes but I never seem able to remember to use them in real life situations.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I love the smell of Napalm in the Morning, the 'It's too quiet thing', and I'll narrate any momentt roman noir style.

ace_the_poet

Feb 17, 2010
I call a disconcertingly large number of people 'Smelly Pirate Hookers', straight from Anchorman, when Ron and Veronica are fighting.

RobThePrezodent

Oct 2, 2009
i tend to use "would you kindly" when asking people to do something for me. sadly it doesn't have the same hypnotic effect as in bioshock *sigh*

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Since my native language is Dutch, and most game and movie catchphrases are in English, I don't do it a lot.

Still do it sometimes though, STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM is awesome.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Ok so my dog loves to chase squirrels. The other day the squirrels were eathing out of my bird feeder so I said "This is the last time you steal the bird seed you rodents, mom RELEASE THE KRAKEN". She and I laughed so hard after that.

Dec 14, 2009
Varanfan9 said:
Ok so my dog loves to chase squirrels. The other day the squirrels were eathing out of my bird feeder so I said "This is the last time you still the bird seed you rodents, mom RELEASE THE KRAKEN". She and I laughed so hard after that.
That's quite hilarious. There are not many situations where I can shout 'RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"
... That makes me sad.

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
Duke Nukem: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

ShakesZX

Nov 28, 2009
After my friends dined and dash to leave me with the check in a Chinese Buffet, the manager jumps up and shouts "Hey! You no pay!"

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I twist just about anything from YuGiOh abridged to suit my speaking needs.

"You sound nervous, is it the accent? You want to know how I got it? My father was a drinker, one night he went a little crazier than usual so my mummy got the teapot to defend herself. He didn't like that, so he pours boiling hot tea all over her. Then he comes at me with the teapot and he asks my 'Why so British?'"

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
"DONT RELAX JUST YET MARINES".

Shut up.
Shut up.
SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

THEY NEVER EVER STOP.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
Man, to many to mention.

Stop right there of course.

Joking about Jenkins death in ME

That ***** in Medieval 2 that ruins your assasinations...

Many more.