Strangest/funniest things you've done while drunk?

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Ten Foot Bunny said:
This past New Years Eve, I sent a whole bunch of embarrassing voice messages to my XBL friends. One of them said I sent her seven messages, each saying that I couldn't remember if I'd sent her a message yet.

The only other time I've been so drunk that I did stupid stuff, I texted this to a friend of mine:

French in my discussion name right now I have very Kittle in laundry. I only wanted parents. Okay, no more drunk on elliptical bench month!

That was probably part drunk and part autocorrect. Anyway, I have no clue what that was supposed to mean. o_O
Ah, autocorrect. The times when you text your friends saying 'I cook really nice child'

Denny Crane

Nov 6, 2009
I got fucked up about a year ago at a big party, woke up the next morning and I'd paid off my credit card........

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Vault101 said:
I talked to a freind and spewed all my deepest darkest sexual desires....0_0...yeah

We also talked about BDSM...that was cool
OMG, that used to be everyday conversation in my circle of friends back when I was a BDSM model! :D We weren't even drunk. I eventually left the scene because I couldn't stand the rampant drugs. I've been clean of that my entire life and so I didn't like being around hardcore junkies.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Ten Foot Bunny said:
OMG, that used to be everyday conversation in my circle of friends back when I was a BDSM model! :D We weren't even drunk. I eventually left the scene because I couldn't stand the rampant drugs. I've been clean of that my entire life and so I didn't like being around hardcore junkies.
the idea of BDSM seems cool to me

but then it feels like bringing a whole bunch of rules/other people approval into your sex life..which seems like a whole lot of work

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Vault101 said:
the idea of BDSM seems cool to me

but then it feels like bringing a whole bunch of rules/other people approval into your sex life..which seems like a whole lot of work
It's not so bad as a model because it doesn't have to be your reality, fetish, or preference. I simply did it because it paid well, I can look pretty androgynous with the right makeup and clothes (no curves to speak of and somewhat bizarre features because of lifelong hormonal issues), and I had the body. Okay, I still have the latter after 16 years since I've never gained weight past what I am now, which is definitely more healthy than when I was 40 pounds lighter. :D

My avatar picture IS me with the extra 40 pounds... I was once 93 pounds at 5'11. That's about one brisk walk from total heart failure.

TechNoFear

Mar 22, 2009
When I was a teenager there was obviously more of a drinking culture, or is it because I am Australian?

So many things...

I think the funniest to watch would have been after a running / drinking charity event at uni (which has since been banned).

It was a 3.5Km run for teams, the handicap was that you had to drink 300ml of beer at 10 pubs. Any spilling of the amber nectar, or any bodily fluids, resulted in disqualification.

After the event I was dressed as batman, pushing a passed out superman in a shopping trolley, across a busy bridge during the afternoon rush hour.

A police car stopped to ask us some difficult questions pertaining to the origin of the shopping trolley, and our immediate plans.

At this point superman decided on a speedy getaway but lacked enough coordination to actually run and resorted to climbing a light pole (not the best choice in escape routes).

At this point hundreds of cars driving across the bridge would have seen batman being detained by one police officer, while two other officers stood at the bottom of a light pole trying to coax superman down...