strangest thing eaten as a child

WhitelionArokh

Sep 25, 2008
I swallowed a roach that had crawled into my soda can- I had left it in the fridge for 2 days after it did. So it was flat. I felt it go down my throat like a pill. It was still moving.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I subscribed to this thing called Spy University and got edible paper and ink with one issue. I ate a few sheets (small sheets, basically large post-it notes) to see what it was like.

Lightnix

Mar 19, 2009
When I was a child there used to be these little chocolate cigarettes that were actually really nice. I made the mistake of thinking my mother's actual cigarettes were those. Needless to say the experience put me off the idea of smoking forever.

kantalupa

Jul 30, 2009
TaborMallory said:
A mosquito. I lived in Alaska at the time, and it was a damn big one.
when you ate that mosquito did you get a mosquito bite in your throat? if so that must of sucked.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
kantalupa said:
TaborMallory said:
A mosquito. I lived in Alaska at the time, and it was a damn big one.
when you ate that mosquito did you get a mosquito bite in your throat? if so that must of sucked.
Chewing is a part of Eating in my book.
But to be fair, I initially didn't know there was a mosquito in my mouth when I ate that blueberry.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
Paper, cardboard, and mint floss. I don't know why, I was little, hungry, and weird.

W00ty32

Jun 24, 2009
Whenever we get good dog biscuits, I always try them. they're actually pretty good, just dry.(i still do this.)

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
I used to eat this weird paste we used in my kindergarten class. Also, once while walking home from school I cracked open an acorn and ate it. It tastes like a peanut without any flavor and just bitterness if you were wondering.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
I remember eating a spider hoping I'd get super-powers, and I also ate about $4.25 worth of quarters.

RootbeerJello

Jul 19, 2009
The Maddest March Hare said:
I was too cool to eat stuff like that, I preferred to shove things up my nose instead.
Oh god. This in every way. In that vein, a grasshopper once went up my nose. It never came back out. I also got green mike&ikes stuck in my nose once. I couldn't get them out so I had to go to school with what looked like massive lime-green snots coming out of my nose.