Strangest thing you find unattractive on people

Levi93

Oct 26, 2009
excessive smoking, yeah i dont mind if you smoke a few times a day but every 10 minutes or so is annoying.

Ramin 123

Apr 23, 2010
Clashero said:
I have commonly heard people citing a slight gap in the front teeth of a woman to be attractive, but I find it hideous.
Yeah having gaps that you could fit a bus into isn't good

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Knees seems bang on the money, something odd about them. I tend not to notice them, but if I do, it's never for a good reason.

Also, on men, whispy facial hair. Clean shaven is fine, but if it grows in patches it looks ridiculous!

Guys, just listen to this on repeat constantly until you get some real man sauce:

Kebabco

Jun 5, 2010
The face, really if you have an ugly face wtf is wrong with you. Couldn't your ancestors make the eugenic decision and not fuck a hatchfaced idiot? Thanx

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
A man's voice is something I'm really critical about. Also men under 6 feet, the last thing I want is to be eye to eye with a guy. It would feel like kissing a chick ;)

Skrael's Jigoku

Oct 25, 2010
....? What? It hasn't been said yet? .... ok ill do it for you's...

BRAIDED PIGTAILS!!! AHHHHHHH!!! and sun ravaged skin/bad tan

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Not properly aggreeing with me on the fact that the shield&mace combo beats any fag anime protagonist with a 10 feet weapon that is totally not a phallic symbol ever.

Also, using facebook every 10 seconds through their phone. Fucking annoying.

BlastedTheWorm

Jan 26, 2010
Make up and tramp stamps. Honestly, if I've seen a cute girl, she's as cute without make up as with it, maybe even more so.

Tramp stamps are a strange one though, because otherwise I love tattoos on girls.

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
Lip piercings and obnoxious laughter. I get a twitch whenever I see either of those things. And luckily enough I know someone who has both. *shudder*

Alex Rosewater said:
I'm a VERY shallow person unfortunately, maybe that explains why I have a failed engagement and I'm single 99% of every year...

Somethings are:
Areoles (if they are too big it's Ew, if too small it looks funny)
Hair color (I usually like dark/black haired women)
Teeth shape (average sized teeth only, I hate seeing women with teeth like Gary Buesy)
Height (must be taller than I am)
Weight (I'm the only fat one in a relationship)
Breast size ( must be big, D or higher, fake or real doesn't bother me)
Wow. You are quite picky... and a pretty unrealistic.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
VanityGirl said:
I can look a person up and down, but I hope you're wearing pants. The thing I find most unattractive on anyone is their KNEES. They're so odd looking and they wrinkle. I'm very shy about my own knees and I find my knees to be odd as well.

What do you find oddly unattractive about people? Or if you wish, what can majorly turn you off about a person, (crazy hair, goth dressing, too much make-up, ect.).
Knees might be one, but I can look past them. I think the biggest turn off is eyebrows to be honest. I just find alot of people that don't have eyebrows that match their face. a very clean kept girl with bushy eyebrows, or when a girl shaves them off and draws them on...

It can creep me the hell out

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Non-stop social networking.

DEAR GOD.

Stop using your phone to check your Facebook every 5 minutes.
I believe this is one of the reasons my girlfriend and I broke up.

Apart from the above, I absolutely can't stand fake tan or popularity. Just really makes me... urgh.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Arisato-kun said:
Big boobs. Can't stand em. If you're a D you're not for me.
This. I like 'em smaller than most guys prefer, don't know why. Maybe I just don't like being a foot away if we hug.