Strangest thing you've Accidentally Swallowed?

Buck Wilde

Jul 15, 2009
A quarter, it seemed like such a good idea at the time. Don't think I ever got it back from the hospital though...

blue heartless

Legacy
Aug 28, 2005
Live seahorse. Tied with Jell-O. Specifically the kind with actual fruit in it like pineapple or something.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
a colony of mold that i didn't realize was living in my iced tea until it was much too late.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
uhm... Lego I think.. After that comes the bugs.. Man, I think I accidentally a Bee once.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
A Human.........I was lied too

they said 'Trezu its a meat product that they eat here just EAT IT'

then i translated what the old person was saying.

it tasted like Chicken and Duck

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
I swallowed a Lego way back when. Beyond that, I cannot think of anything. I try to keep strange things away from my mouth, and it has become a bit of a habit.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
You know when you open a of soda can and you push in that round bladed looking piece in?

Swallowed that whole once. Very uncomfortable.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Divine Miss Bee said:
a colony of mold that i didn't realize was living in my iced tea until it was much too late.
UuughhhghghhhhAHAGGHAHA!! Yick! *sticks tongue out*

Okay, now that I'm done, OT: A bug of some kind. Didn't know what it was but it was on my mouth and I gasped, thus swallowing it.

*shudder*

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
I can't remember anything too crazy that I'VE swallowed, but my bother has swallowed one of those glass stones you put at the bottom of your fish tank before.

Crimson King

May 16, 2009
I once swallowed a fake ear.
It was made out of this spongy substance and I had a habit of chewing of it (obviously I was very young at the time).
I don't remember why or how, but I wound up sharply inhaling while chewing on it and bug-eyed in shock as I felt it go down my throat and into my stomach.
And, no, I never got it back.

LazerDragon

Apr 5, 2011
A whistle. When I was a kid you could get lollies with a small whistle inside them. Ate the hole thing. After that it would have to be magots. I was like 5 and thought thay where sweets.
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
I accidentally swallowed a lozenge once... It got stuck in my throat and was very painful for a fairly long time (Damn lozenges being made to last a long time...)

I've swallowed a few flies... Oh and a spider I didn't realise was in my drink (A fairly large one... Only realised it when I wondered what the strange thing I felt was and pulled a couple of legs out of my mouth)

Also swallowed a spring that I was chewing on, that got a few laughs from a friend that was watching me... *Chew* *Cough* "Damn it!"...