Strangest thing you've Accidentally Swallowed?

micky

Apr 27, 2009
a mosquito, i was running with my mouth open because i was saying hi or something and a mosquito flew down my throat. then spent an hour thinking it was biting my insides...not a fun day.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
The large metal end of a ball point pen.

It was a BIG one.
I unscrewed it and started chewing it in my mouth, as you do...and it fell down my throat.

*shudder* those were a scary few moments when I was trying to get it out my windpipe.

><. Managed to get it out...straight down into me stomach.
I wonder if it's still there o.o

flying mong

Jun 29, 2010
i was at a fair ground last year i reached into my pocket to get a skittle and wasn't looking what i was doing and ended up eating a 20pence piece btw i was

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Lemon seed. I've done it a few times, too. Straws should come with filters. :(

I never really had problems eating things I shouldn't, my brother swallowed a battery once.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Divine Miss Bee said:
a colony of mold that i didn't realize was living in my iced tea until it was much too late.
UuughhhghghhhhAHAGGHAHA!! Yick! *sticks tongue out*

Okay, now that I'm done, OT: A bug of some kind. Didn't know what it was but it was on my mouth and I gasped, thus swallowing it.

*shudder*
Just 1? I would love to see you in my shoes as a kid. I remember when Disney's Tarzan first came out and McDonald's was putting Tarzan straws in happy meals. Drank a coke with one of those straws and forgot to put it in the sink. Used it the next day and swallowed a mouth full of coke and baby roaches.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Just today I swallowed a bunch of ink and part of a pen. I was just chewing on it absentmindedly when the end of it broke off and I ended up swallowing that and some ink.

Naepa34

Dec 10, 2010
A granddaddy longlegs spider when I was 5. Parents called poison control, who essentially just laughed and said that I'd be fine.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
the "return"-key on my G15.. thing is, that was last week, I'm 21 !
I had cleaned my keyboard and to do so I had taken out the dirtier keys, and I just played around with it, threw it around and catched it in my mouth and... well..

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
A fly. A living fly. It flew down my throat, and then I swallowed, and felt it flying down. Man that felt weird...

aseelt

Jan 13, 2010
A 5 pence piece.

I did not poop for 5 days. Then had a huge one.

Should have taken a picture...