Strap Yourself In for a Dolph Lundgren Dungeon Siege Epic

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
"They say he was basically sent into the future, he's the son of Jason Statham, and he was sent into the future, brought up in an orphanage, because the parents felt that they would all die," he continued. "So he is basically the last survivor of the kingdom of Ehb so he should bring the kingdom back in charge."
Dolph's playing the sword & sorcery version of Cable [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_(comics)]?

Andy Chalk said:
Trivia bit: Although best known for playing gigantic Russian killing machines, Lundgren was actually born in Sweden, is a Fulbright Scholar with a master's degree in chemical engineering and speaks seven languages.
You forgot international Kyokushin Karate champion. And unicorn abuser:

Andy Chalk said:
Oh, and there's apparently going to be an Expendables 2.
I thought a new Uwe Boll movie was the worst news I heard all day, but I was wrong...

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I'll see expendables 2 if Jean Claude Van-dam makes a cameo, I don't care how thin and sickly he looks.

As for Dungeon Siege it sounds like a Friday night flick for me.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Dolphan is the best thing to happen Sweden since IKEA!

...or was it meatballs?

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
If there's one thing I love, it's a good movie. If there's two things I love it's good movies and really bad movies. I'm renting this the day it's released to DVD (assuming it doesn't go to theaters), getting drunk with my friends, and laugh as we all rip it to shreds.

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
endnuen said:
Uwe is the devil. You all know this to be true.

Dolph Lundgren on the other hand, SO AWESOME!
Will probably watch the movie just for the sake of some Dolph action
I didn't watch the first despite Statham being in it, so I'll probably skip this, too. But I agree with you on Lundgren.

I just can't see any good coming from this project. Unless it's the last movie in Bolle's contract with the Devil.
Dolph will make it watchable.

Falseprophet said:
Andy Chalk said:
"They say he was basically sent into the future, he's the son of Jason Statham, and he was sent into the future, brought up in an orphanage, because the parents felt that they would all die," he continued. "So he is basically the last survivor of the kingdom of Ehb so he should bring the kingdom back in charge."
Dolph's playing the sword & sorcery version of Cable [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_(comics)]?

Andy Chalk said:
Trivia bit: Although best known for playing gigantic Russian killing machines, Lundgren was actually born in Sweden, is a Fulbright Scholar with a master's degree in chemical engineering and speaks seven languages.
You forgot international Kyokushin Karate champion. And unicorn abuser:

Andy Chalk said:
Oh, and there's apparently going to be an Expendables 2.
I thought a new Uwe Boll movie was the worst news I heard all day, but I was wrong...
THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME COMMERCIAL IN THE UNIVERSE!
*clicks in and buys lifetime Norton*

Terrik

Mar 21, 2009
Not even Dolph can save a Boll movie.. Although, I was really surprised with Rampage, maybe Boll is starting to....improve?

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
JaredXE said:
Ummm, no, the worst thing Statham has done was The Bank Job. What a boring piece of shit THAT was. In the Name of the King was actually a decent Uwe Boll movie, in comparison to his other movies and the other fantasy action film that came out that year, Eragon
I fucking loved The Bank Job thank you very much. Not every Statham movie needs to be him killing everyone.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
cursedseishi said:
First off, Andy Chalk, THANK YOU for realizing that Dungeon Siege is the worst movie Stathom has done, as I've seen a few other articles try and claim it was the Crank movies that was his worse.
Are you kidding me? Crank was AWESOME.

JamesBr

Nov 4, 2010
Fortunately, my personal boycott on all things Uwe Boll will prevent me from wasting money on anything made by someone who has gone on to state, publicly, that he has no regard for the video game industry and it's story potential. If movies were still filmed on physical film, my personal heaven would involve hanging the man by a noose built from the masters of all his shitty movies. It's a shame that I can see his movies becoming cult b-movies classics in 20 years. What trash. There will be a special place in Hell reserved for him.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
WanderingFool said:
Andy Chalk said:
Trivia bit: Although best known for playing gigantic Russian killing machines, Lundgren was actually born in Sweden, is a Fulbright Scholar with a master's degree in chemical engineering and speaks seven languages. Oh, and there's apparently going to be an Expendables 2.
What, seriously? They're making an Expendables 2?
Yeah, this time they're up against the CIA and MR Church.

OT: Hasn't Boll gotten it yet? He doesn't make good movies!

pjm

Feb 12, 2009
I can't wait, i like Uwe Boll films, the opening of Postal was great, loadingreadyrun have a good interview with him on there website.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
Dolph Lundgren gets attacked by ninjas, sucked into a time vortex and dropped on his ass as the new King of Ehb.
This seems just like the rest of the tripe that Uwe Boll launches from his anus and into his films.

But on the other hand, I heard that Uwe Boll's Rampage was a surprisingly good film, so I'm not sure if he's improved since his last 20 or so film abortions.

I guess I'll have to take the "wait and see" approach, as opposed to the "avoid radioactive burns at all costs" approach.

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
vanthebaron said:

why do we still give this guy money?
I understood the point of Uwe Boll films was that they didn't need to make any money whatsoever- I thought there was some tax loophole/credit system whereby he made a fortune no matter how poorly the film performed?

Bullfrog1983

Dec 3, 2008
And I thought the first Dungeon Siege adventure movie was a horrible film. It is a disgrace that any film company is willing to give him a second chance on this series.

BrionJames

Jul 8, 2009
Yay, for Expendables 2, more badassery. Uwe Boll needs to be dropped in the deepest hole in the planet, while set on fire...Rampage sucked ass by the way...Dolph has been doing plenty of work but sadly it all goes straight to dvd.