Street Fighter IV Sequel In The Works?

Aardvark

Sep 9, 2008
When it was reported that Midway was up shit creek with a turd for a paddle, I was secretly hoping Capcom would make a bid, so we could finally get the SF Vs MK we've been dying for. It'd be worth it to see Sub Zero holding Guile's head by that stupid mohawk, with the blood dripping from his dangling spine.

Woe Is You

Jul 5, 2008
Scumpernickle said:
Its just like Mortal Kombat! Except the sequels to Kombat were at least worth buying.
And that's why Midway is flourishing. Oh wait!

Not to mention I think whatever Midway was doing was taking a page out of Capcom's notes considering there probably wouldn't be any Mortal Kombat if it weren't for the huge success of SF2.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Seriously? If all they are going to do is tweak the gameplay a bit and add new characters, can't they just put it in a DLC package and sell the thing for $2 or whatever? In this day and age, people who just re-release games (Team Ninja, I'm lookin' at you) need to be severely punished.

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
I hope it's just going to be an announcement for DLC with new characters. Otherwise this era of online gaming is just proving to be a big waste of time and money.

Harley Duke

Apr 20, 2009
So are the Third Strike characters coming back? You know, the GOOD characters that I'm not completely sick to death of? I mean, I never really LIKED Dee Jay, so I'm not all that anxious to see his big stupid grin coming back to haunt me. Just give me Remy and Yun and we'll call it even, Capcom.