Street Fighter VI - 3rd Strike Times Two.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Those long legs with this character style? Some guys ain't gonna be havin' their controllers on their laps, is all I'm sayin'.
I am glad they have appreciation for the African female form, but tough luck for them. They should learn to show some restraint!:p🤪

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
All the Street Fighter games have weird characters. It's just a different type of weirdness fans weren't used to. I know SFIII didn't do well, but I played those games whenever I could. I remember when a friend would bring his Dreamcast over, and we would play fighting games almost non-stop. Despite how Max and the Crew feel, I would not mind Ibuki coming back either. I wanna see these characters in their mid to late 20s or early 30s. I know this game already has a (American) ninja type character, Kimberly, so Ibuki coming back might seem redundant. I still think she should be in the roster for whatever season pass Capcom has planned. Just have her be the more experienced kunoichi. I hope one of the season passes is all Final Fight characters.
Guy was not too bad either so if this new char is a ninja in his vein that's fine too. Haven't seen much of her outside of like some leaked concept art and I couldn't even tell she's really a ninja.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Guy was not too bad either so if this new char is a ninja in his vein that's fine too. Haven't seen much of her outside of like some leaked concept art and I couldn't even tell she's really a ninja.
I could tell she was a ninja type character by looking at her body type, and the way her hair is. Even though her hair is braided, it's done in a Ibuki-like fashion. Also, the leaked character description calls her a ninja.

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
I could tell she was a ninja type character just by looking at her body type. In the way her hair is. Even though her hair is braided, it's done in a Ibuki like fashion. Also, the leaked character description calls her a ninja.
Ahh I wasn't aware of descriptions. Ok good, hopefully she's got some fun mechanics too.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Man those drive impacts feel kinda nuts. It leading to a combo on block if you're in the corner even without being burned out is insane. I feel chars with easy multihit moves like Chun will be very good because they naturally counter impacts.

Also yeah Jamie is so much cooler than everyone else in the game so far. It feels night and day. They should show him in every marketing material they have lol.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
People biatch too much at change. Capcom wants to do something different; get over yourselves haters. These themes are awesome.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Kimberly will be my main! The new successor to Bushinryu is here! Juri is back and the foot fetish fans got raging boners again. Capcom knew exactly what they are doing, and who they're catering towards.

Last edited: