Street Fighter VI - 3rd Strike Times Two.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
So chars where you have to play a unique minigame to level them up with tend to be bad mainly because to balance out how strong they eventually become their basic form is weak, and Jamie counteracts that by already being really good in general through having amazing regular attacks, and only getting better the more you drink by improving his special moves and getting more of them. That crouching medium kick is the stuff of legends and you can use it to win at 0 drink level easy. Beta was nuts.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This is a hidden theme song that only happens when it's a Kimberly mirror match and they both activate their supers. I swear the level of detail in this game is insane!

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
A cool thing they never explained much is how parry works vs projectiles. You know how when you time it right it does this slowdown effect and then your punish scales heavily? Well if you parry a projectile you don't get the cinematic effect so your combo does normal damage and you can hit a button right away. Projectile blockstrings will be super weak in this game once people learn the timing.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
Redesigning characters suck. I mean time passes and everything but what SFV did wrong was not the 3d, because man it actually looked very close to the Airbrushed artwork of the SNES days, asides for the animated cut-scenes. My over-all issue with SF games is that SFIV was less censored then SFV and from the look of things SFVI might be censored on default, from that roster image.
I mean weird hairstyles, beards, clothing, diversity, it is not looking too good.

I will admit maybe if I was following the fighting news ( like Van Dam being paralyzed via exhibition ) maybe it would make sense to me, but all I see a freaky looking people.

I mean great they "made them aged" but honestly........why bother anymore. why not just keep them inside an endless time-loop. Why keep trying to run this "As the world turns" mentality..

Again I must be out of the loop via current events.

Gamertrek

Oct 20, 2022
I honestly could careless of what they call detail because I doubt Capcom really spent or invested the time in this game in comparison to IV.

This is a hidden theme song that only happens when it's a Kimberly mirror match and they both activate their supers. I swear the level of detail in this game is insane!
The top half looks like somebody watched too many martial-arts movies.
The botom-half looks like some girl on summer vacation with her underwear exposed and the jeans are ripped on purpose but they make it into something fancy.
The hair is meh ( as with all the other hair characters ).

Honestly it looks more like something from early 1990's. All that is missing is the buzz cuts.