Street Fighter V's Full Length CG Trailer is Rockin'

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Street Fighter V's Full Length CG Trailer is Rockin'

One week from release, Street Fighter V's new trailer aims to keep you hyped.

With just one more week to go before launch, Capcom has released a full-length CG trailer for Street Fighter V, complete with over three minutes of fist-pumping guitar riffs while introducing the roster, old and new, as the fighters prepare for action. Also, Ryu gets pissed.

"We're about one week away from the release of Street Fighter V and to celebrate this new era of fighting we wanted to share the full length CG trailer for the game," Capcom wrote on its blog [http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2016/02/08/street-fighter-v-full-length-cg-trailer]. "This features gorgeous animated sequences for all 16 characters from the initial roster and even offers some hints as to what roles they will play in the upcoming story!"

In other Street Fighter V news, a cinematic story expansion [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/166073-Street-Fighter-V-Will-Introduce-Character-Stories#&gid=gallery_5510&pid=1] for the game will be offered post-launch, and will include playable sequences for each character, introducing their roles in the series and highlighting their relationships with other characters.

Street Fighter V launches on February 16 for PlayStation 4 and PC.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
...Holy shit, Nash is full Vampire in this :eek:

Also, this might just be one of my favorite Bison designs, least in how he legit acts like some dark spell-caster.
Kinda bothered me that this great and powerful villain's main signature moves were just: A). A scissor kick, B). a head stomp and C). The Psycho Crusher.
I really do look forward to seeing how they portray him in the story mode :)

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well that was onw cool trailer :D
I haven't played StreetFighter or Tekken or simialr games almost at all, so they are not my forte in any way. But that trailer was gorgeous!!

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
So another Street Fighter with Ryu having an internal conflict with the darkness within himself... and so is Necalli supposed to be connected to Akuma or is he is own new thing now?

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
I love the new Bison design, and I genuinely hope he's the final boss again. But if there's anything missing, it's the cape toss intro from SFII.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
This trailer has Zangief and R. Mika flexing in tandem... I am so down for that.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Even though Ryu's on the cover, there seems to be a lot of attention paid to Nash/Charlie and Bison. And has Ryu's rivalry with Ken been supplanted by this conflict with Necali? And did Ken throw in his lot with Interpol, or is he just after the same thing Chun-Li and Cammy are?

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
The Rogue Wolf said:
Even though Ryu's on the cover, there seems to be a lot of attention paid to Nash/Charlie and Bison. And has Ryu's rivalry with Ken been supplanted by this conflict with Necali? And did Ken throw in his lot with Interpol, or is he just after the same thing Chun-Li and Cammy are?
This game is meant to bridge the events of Street Fighter 4 and Street Fighter 3 so im assuming the story will end with Nash killing Bison as hes supposed to be dead at the time of Street Fighter 3. Also Ryu and Ken only have a friendly rivalry, if Necali was supplanting anyone it would be Sagat. Still I never thought I'd see the day where I was genuinely interested in a Street Fighter story, what a crazy year

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I don't play the Street Fighter games, but damn that's a pretty art style they use for their trailers.

Would love to see a game with actual in-game graphics like that.

PS. Is the big biker looking guy with the chains an actual character or was he just a random guy for the chick in red to beat up?

Compatriot Block

Jan 28, 2009
Zhukov said:
I don't play the Street Fighter games, but damn that's a pretty art style they use for their trailers.

Would love to see a game with actual in-game graphics like that.

PS. Is the big biker looking guy with the chains an actual character or was he just a random guy for the chick in red to beat up?
That's Birdie, and he is an actual character. He's actually from the original Street Fighter, so he's super old school.

BiscuitWheels

Jan 10, 2009
Did Necali just eat the Dark Hadou? Charlie has a jewel in his forehead like Gill (and Urien is showing up post-release)? I need answers, Capcom! I can't wait to play this. Though I hope I still have some skills left in my old age.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
A pretty cool trailer. Why do I get a feeling they may censor Mika butt seen in the trailer?

Also I didn't realise that M. Bison got grey hair now.