STRIP 300

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Moonlight Butterfly said:
Proverbial Jon said:
I live up north. I had to kill an unsuspecting southerner with my teeth for this PC and then I dragged it home to my cave dwelling. Fact.
Aye lass, defendin the country from them Scottish invaders over the wall and killin some southern fairies, tis good to be Northern!

Congratulations on three hundred strips gents, I am eager for more.
Also Cory be less of a casual art scrub and learn the difference between a penis barge and a dong gondola.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Two things:

- Grey's imp hoodie looks more like a cat-eared hoodie

- Isn't Cory scrawnier than that?

Congrats on 300 strips!

Wait, that's three things, isn't it? STUPID MATH!

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Irridium said:
Proverbial Jon said:
Not when you live in England it isn't. We don't all wear top hats and pince-nez's you know ;)
You... you don't?

This is like finding out unicorns aren't real.
Well yeah, sorry. We do have dragons though. Well... Wales does, pfft.

BX3 said:
THEY AREN'T?!
This is a preposterous lie. Take no heed of these non believers.

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
Oh, Cory, you have the thankless job.

There, there, your art is wonderful.

Happy 300, everyone!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
HA! That killed me!
Congratulations! Hope all our praise makes you both feel a bit better.

Hope to see a lot more of your art and writing for years to come!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
At least you get payed to make penis jokes, some of us have to work!

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Don't worry, i still like Critical Miss.....i think.

Dunno where i started to drop out though, possibly somewhere between the steam arc and when the whole hallucination thing just got boring, really though before i mentioned that i thought the whole hallucination thing was just to celebrate the Legend of Zelda's anniversery....then E3, then suddenly it gained arc fatigue; sure there might have been some comical things involving a few Video game characters........still seems strange near the "end" when i discovered that

Erin made up her not!boyfriend subconsciously and that he was actually Link who too was somehow created subconsciously after being injured originally, somehow culminating in her being forced to have a "purpose" for live, when they wasn't physical at all; in a weird combination of the endings of Fight Club and the entirety of Donnie Darko....

To another 300 strips i guess.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Man, I wish I had a kick ass light table like that. I just cut a hole in a drafting table screwed in a plexiglass cover over the hole and put a lamp on the floor underneath.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Zhukov said:
Trying to imagine that person talking in a British accent is surprisingly difficult.
I find it hard too... and I am British...

All I can imagine is a really bad cockny London accent "Apple and Pears Gov'nah".

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Congratulations! You deserve it, you bloody bastards.

BUT COELASQUID [http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/] IS STILL BETTER *jumps out of window*

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Whenever somebody says where do you see yourself in thirty years I just show them the last panel at the bottom.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Neat!

Tank Vs Pacman on the Playstation 360

Thats the best i can come up with for whatever they're demoing in the game shop, at least.

commasplice

Dec 24, 2009
Congrats, guys! Your continued employment = my continued enjoyment. Thanks for all the wonderful comics~~~

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
"Game: The Game" You know, THE game the Zero Punctuation guy said he'd like to make!
Putting "Mankind" and a bunch of little scribble-writing for "Has Yet to Recognize My Genius: The Game" (scribbles specifically because very few remember the whole thing; I had to go to the Saints Row 2 review for the whole thing; it's worth it to remember a game he really likes) would have been workable.

Speaking of Saints Row, SR IV could be the giant leap the series needs. *fingers crossed*