stupidest thing you have said in school

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
"No don't touch me there that's my god damn no no square."

A friend of mine would always say that and I just happened to say it in class once.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
My teacher asked what quadrilateral had four sides and four right angles. I said square but she told me it was a rectangle. But I still got it right! Instead, she made me look like an idiot in front of everyone. We argued this for ten minutes.
I was SO fucking right!

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
The Seldom Seen Kid said:
I used to be convinced that rocks were living creatures.

I'm sure it made sense at the time.
I just had to quote this for the awesomeness of it.

As for embarrassing moments in school... I can't really think of any that can't be completely misconstrued...

Oh well, one time in third grade during show and tell some girl brought in a doll. After explaining what it meant to her, why she brought it in to show us etc. we were allowed to ask questions about it. I put up my hand and asked if she could 'take the dolls clothes off'.

God it was so embarrassing, I meant the question more as 'is the doll one piece, or are the clothes seperate'. The teacher came to my rescue and explained what I meant, but jeez I can't even remember if everyone was laughing about it or completely appalled.

Oh childhood... how you make me laugh..

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
I had fallen asleep in english class and when the teacher shook me awake, I said as I stirred awake "but theres monkeys in there"..... and to this day I have no idea why I said that...

Needless to say I was teased over it a lot, 14 year olds wont let that sorta stuff go, but I look back on it with my friends now and laugh.

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
In first grade, my teacher was really fat. As in, literally spherical. The first day of first grade, I asked her if she was pregnant. I found out later that my best friend had also asked her a similar thing, "when's the baby due?"

I really can't think of anything recent; I tend to not say much in class.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
During a talk about organisms, I left out a couple of crucial letters in the word and may have said orgasms.