Stupidest things you've ever done

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
Whether under the influence of alcohol, just for fun, or drugs what is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

I'll start it off with me about five years ago when I was a senior in high school I thought it would be a good idea to ride on top of my car while a friend drove. We hit a turn only going about 25 or so but I lost grip and flew off, miraculously receiving only a few scars and A lot of blood to mark my stupidity.

Anyone care to share theirs?

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Went further in school... Now I just stay because it's only half a year left. The school system is fucking ridiculous...

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I saw a guy that tried to dent the air with a hammer, and he really believed he could.

he was not under the influence of anything

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
My friend and I got some sour spray candy, and we were snorting it just to see who could take the pain the longest.
Yesterday I was sitting at my desk at school thinking for 3 straight minutes: should I subtract 30 degrees or add -30 degrees? I realized and had a literal /facedesk.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
I do stupid things all the time. Just today I ran straight into a wall. No stopping or anything. I didn't see the wall, either, which made it more embarrassing. I was talking and holding hands with my girlfriend, and I didn't realize a hallway was coming up, and I smacked right into the wall.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Not trying to ask a girl out when her relationship with her boyfriend was on the rocks. Turns out another guy had no moral qualms against such action. Guess who got the girl? ::Goes and sulks forever::

Also, useing 5000 dollars to pay for my first semester of college out of pocket instead of useing it to buy a car, in order to leave with less debt. 5 years later, still don't have a car, which would have increased my employable range, which would have meant more money, which means I probably would have made well over an extra 5k by now.

hardter

Aug 1, 2009
Well me and a group of friends once tried to cross a field with what looked like a bail of hay in it. Turned out it was a bull. We found this out when we noticed it was moving

"Wait a sec......bails of hay dont move"

this lead to the fastest I have ever ran. And a friend falling over

"Furey is down"

and my reaction being

"Leave him, he's dead"

He still has not forgiven me for that

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
hardter said:
Well me and a group of friends once tried to cross a field with what looked like a bail of hay in it. Turned out it was a bull. We found this out when we noticed it was moving

"Furey is down"

and my reaction being

"Leave him, he's dead"

You left me behind!

...jerk

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Nincompoop said:
Went further in school... Now I just stay because it's only half a year left. The school system is fucking ridiculous...
How the hell did I get ninja'd on that one?

Well played, sir.

At least I don't have to go anymore. I got to skip a few grades and had the option to go straight to college. I did for a while. It was boring, I dont' do it anymore.

OT, I jumped off a rooftop of a friend's house into their pool during winter. It was 40 degrees out and the water was about 20.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I do dumb stuff all the time because I zone out. Most recent, I left the water running in the bathroom sink and ended up flooding my bathroom because the sink doesn't drain right. :( I is dumb.

Jun 13, 2009
hardter said:

"Furey is down"

and my reaction being

"Leave him, he's dead"

As a farmer I can happily say that the stupidest thing you did there was run. The friend who was "down" was in fact the safest of the lot of you. An angry bull just LOVES fast movement, and they can run a lot faster than you ;)

Yorgmiester

Feb 3, 2009
On the way to a friend's house for a party, they call me up and tell me there's no brownie mix(yea, we like to make brownies at parties, deal with it). So I make a U-turn and head back to my house, grab some brownie mix, and heroically arrive five minutes later, only to have my friend point out to me that what I have in my hand is, in fact, pancake mix.

*facepalm*

And to add insult to injury, when I go back to get the real brownie mix, I discover that we have none.

*double facepalm*

So much fail happened that night, and I will never live it down.

Chilango2

Oct 3, 2007
I repelled off the side of a five story garage with clothes lines... twice. I only fell the second time, and only about ten feet and sprained a wrist. But boy was I lucky.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I posted in this thread asking me the dumbest thing I ever did :D

OT: The dumbest thing I have probably ever done was have sex without the use of any passive or active conrtaceptives. But then again it was the spur of the moment. Why would you want to ruin that?

I ended up paying for it with pregnancy scare. Thankfully, that one test was defective.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Nincompoop said:

Well played, sir.

At least I don't have to go anymore. I got to skip a few grades and had the option to go straight to college. I did for a while. It was boring, I dont' do it anymore.
Thx... Well good for you =P... Just a pitty that it's a requirement to most jobs...

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Nincompoop said:
Julianking93 said:
Nincompoop said:

Well played, sir.

Thx... Well good for you =P... Just a pitty that it's a requirement to most jobs...
Not for what I want to do.

Btw, did I not mention that I got my Associate's degree? Guess I should have said that as the reason I don't do it anymore. Sure it was boring, but I stayed until I got that. Then I got the fuck out.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Not for what I want to do.

Btw, did I not mention that I got my Associate's degree? Guess I should have said that as the reason I don't do it anymore. Sure it was boring, but I stayed until I got that. Then I got the fuck out.
Heh, nice.

I like science and music (lulz), and if I want to have a job involving, say, nano-technology, I need to have a degree... Which is a pitty, since I need to get through a bunch of crap before I start learning something about nano-technology.
For music, I don't need an education... But I want to have both opportunities, or maybe be both.

What is it you want to do, btw?