Stupidest Youtube Comment on a Gaming Video

Fuselage

Nov 18, 2009
Youtube commenting has become a festering hive of scum and villainy and I'd like to hear some of the more stupid youtube comments.
Remember, this has to be the stupidest comment in a gaming related video

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
"I've beat this game like 5 times it's so easy"

Dude, this is a Minecraft video...

Sir Mate

Sep 4, 2009
A compulsory : "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Well I don't if this counts but in a review of the sonic generations demo of Green hill zone someone says. 'They let you use the dpad I guess they want it to be like the old snes controller.'

*Nerd Correction rage bomb Inc*

Sir Mate said:
A compulsory : "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
I didn't understand any of that :< does it need commas?

Fuselage

Nov 18, 2009
Cheesus333 said:
"I've beat this game like 5 times it's so easy"

Dude, this is a Minecraft video...
I've seen people genuinely compare call of duty to Minecraft for no other reason than stupid fanboy rage.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
"I like the part where Mario killed the Sun"

The video itself was about him killing the Sun.... :eek:

Sir Mate

Sep 4, 2009
Sir Mate said:
I didn't understand any of that :< does it need commas?[/quote]

See :http://ohinternet.com/Has_anyone_really_been_far_even_as_decided_to_use_even_go_want_to_do_look_more_like

I like spreading the virus that is "internet history".

hyzaku

Mar 1, 2010
I recall a few hours ago seeing a comment calling Heroes of Might and Magic 6 (beta footage) a World of Warcraft clone. That is pretty high up there I'd think.

Deverfro

Aug 2, 2009
Any comment on a game review from IGN, if it doesn't score as well as those people want it too, then IGN must have been payed or not liked it cause it wasn't Call of Duty. Which Honestly pisses me off, Sometimes they don't score a game that I really like highly, and when that happens I can't sleep until I have completely ignored it and continued to enjoy the game regardless.

And I totally agree with the first comment "Youtube commenting has become a festering hive of scum and villainy "

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
"I love FO3 way more [than New Vegas] because it is made my Bethesda......and there were not as many glitches with it......and their DLC's were coo[sub]sic[/sub]"

Yep no. 1 reason was just because it wasn't made by bethesda.

2nd reason is something that was different for every person and was mostly Bethesda's fault in the first place.

3rd reason was because the DLC's were cool, I'm not even going to bother commenting on that.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Sir Mate said:
See :http://ohinternet.com/Has_anyone_really_been_far_even_as_decided_to_use_even_go_want_to_do_look_more_like

I like spreading the virus that is "internet history".
Lol I was frightened for a moment there, thought you maybe needed a doctor :p

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
tHIS&#65279; GAME SUCKS MW3 WILL TOP THIS SHIT SKYRIM IS THE SAME SHIT EVERY YEAR---Skyrim Trailer

OH DEERS
---------------------------------

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
On a Serious Sam 3 trailer, someone commented on how "Why is every game now tryin to be COD?!? No game will beat COD!"

I then asked him how you can compare Serious Sam to CoD, apart from the obvious, most basic 'they both use FPS aspects'.

He then said, and I quote:
"Shut up you fanboy. Every shooter now is tryin to be like COD but they never will. They might as well stop making games now cause MW3 is going to fuck all the other games in the ass!"

Le sigh.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"These grafx r teh sux."

Yeah, that's because its a pre-alpha/in-beta build you moron.

Ashadow700

Jun 28, 2010
Sadly I don't remember which exact video it was, or what the exact quote was, but I once saw I guy who spent no less then 5 whole maxed-out comments trashing starcraft 2, on a pro-level SC2 game, in an endless stream of words like "****, fag, cum, load, nerd", etc.
Yeah, that guy is still the biggest internet-troll I have seen so far.