Suddenly, Skeletons

marioandsonic

Nov 28, 2009
"Skeletons are inherently funny"?

So I guess that means they tickle your funny bone?

I'm sorry.

Super Cyborg

Jul 25, 2014
That hit my funny bone!

When I saw the part with the cake, I thought it looked familiar, then the second group of panels made me realize you were using old panels, slightly.

Critical Miss: Skeleton Edition
Pre-order now and you get the Erin skeleton for free.

Dec 14, 2009
Dem tags XD

Skellingtons make everything better, ask anybody. Like the not at all terrifying and absolutely hilarious skeletal beasts from Dark Souls.

10/10, would skelly again.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Skellingtons make everything better, ask anybody. Like the not at all terrifying and absolutely hilarious skeletal beasts from Dark Souls.
For maximum comedy, multiple skeletons are reccomended.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I actually do support the notion that skeletons are hilarious, particularly if you have a good physics system. In Titan Quest, I clubbed a skeleton so hard that it exploded over the tomb's walls and had bones scattered in different rooms throughout the tomb. :D

Also, the tagging is back with a vengeance.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
This strip is officially 3spooky5me.

Did you guys know that inside all of us there is a real life skellington?

rofltehcat

Jul 24, 2009
There should really be a skeleton in every Critical Miss comic. No one cares if they are hard to draw, you'll get better at it after drawing a few thousand of them!

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Nothing can't be fixed by a large influx of skeletons! We should have a holiday where everybody just goes nuts and lets their inner skeleton come out.

[sub][small]Literally[/small][/sub]

Slashe

Jun 10, 2008
What discussion of skeletons would be complete without the educational and entirely accurate bone song?

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
I am here simply because of this week's under-comic sign off. I have not heard that song in years and the link in the blurb afterwards just sealed the deal. Ta guys, for a blast from the past that was not unwelcome. ^^

Oh yeah, insert bare-bones skeleton pun here.

Feb 11, 2012
Here's my probably wrong trick to figure if a skelton is funny or actually scary. If it still has part of flesh sticking to it scary. If it's stripped clean of all of it then it's god damm hilarious.