Suddenly you're famous!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
I'd be creator and model for 'Men who aren't too fussy because lets face it, you're no catch either' magazine.

Probably do advertising work. Probably try set myself up a business so I'll still have some income when I stop being famous.

Either way. I'm a simple gal with simple tastes. Quickly making a lot of money would keep me set for life.
I'm not sure if that magazine title is depressing or genius, maybe both.

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
I'd get some of my writing published, which shouldn't be a problem now that I'm a celebrity. Books by celebrities always sell. I'd earn a million or twelve, enough to last me a lifetime. After that I'd lock myself inside the house and pretend I didn't care for the attention, all the while giggling uncontrollably at the thought of it. Warm, fuzzy feelings. Attention. Zero responsibility. <3

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Get myself a marching stick and organise an impromptu parade through the town, growing bigger as we go.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
But wait...I already am! :D

Right? Right?

Well, so other than the fact that I already am famous, I might take a new direction by getting myself into all the most vein and vapid circles then just try to show what horrible people they really are.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Meh... it would be fun while it lasts. I'm neither talented nor interesting enough to stay famous. The public would lose interest in me pretty soon.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I'd start my career as an Actor/Writer as that's what I've always dreamed off, I would live it up and I'd find everyone who ever laughed at me for wanting to be famous and rub it in their faces...

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Do ads. Get cash. Invest in businesses with advanced military research contracts. Become Batman.
And donate to charities.
Then I would probably fake my death in a tragic baking accident. Because fame seems to involve a lot of smiling, waving and handshaking and I don't think my jaw or arms could take it.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Pull an iJustine. Makes some let's plays.

Influence demand of games through this. Get some Timsplitters 4, Battlfront 3, and Republic Commando 2.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Rub it in my sisters face.

She once said 'Ha you will never be famous' after I started an innocent sentence 'If I was famous....'

So now I have to be SOMEHOW to piss her off. Serial killer is probably a last resort.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
Beat up a few paparazzi, then, as soon as Act III is released, produce an animated Protomen movie.

And make a DnD movie using a DnD session as a framing device.