Sunset Overdrive

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Huh, that's one way to look at it, I guess. Personally, I prefer the bright, fun, irreverent atmosphere over the grim, brownness of most modern shooters any day.

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
Played it at my mates house...tbh I wasn't all that impressed. It's got a fun style, but there is some really poor mission design, especially fetch quests. Also: calling out how dumb a fetch quest is doesn't make it any less painful when you make me do them. That's not satire.

Also, the fiery compesator or whatever that's shaped like a cock and balls is only funny if you take it to 11. OMG IT LOOKS LIKE A DICK is only humorous if you're like 13. If it cannot (and is not) actively used as a sex aid in the story, it's not funny.

6/10

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
I really did enjoy sunset overdrive, don't see how it is a "shame" it is X1 exclusive, this whole anti-exclusives thing in gamer community is new, and kind of annoying, hell bloodborne might convince me to get a ps4.

also the ridiculously smug attitude this comic had was just painful, seriously, I cannot stand that mindset in the real world, it is really unattractive in people, not to mention just... wrong

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Ooh yeah sick burn only idiots would want an xbox amirite? #whatDumbasses
Aww shit, so superior with our PS4 at higher framerates, who needs good games when you have better grahpics.

dorkydude666

Jun 18, 2012
Burns were made. Butts were hurt. Fanboys can't take a joke.

Love the comics guys! Keep 'em coming!

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Wow ho ho guys. Let's not forget that this comic is EDGY AS FUCK. If it does't occasionally gently apply pressure to it's audiences face every once in a while then it's not doing it's Steve job.

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
I don't really get the joke.
I understand what they mean by it, mindless consumers, zombies, etc...
I just don't get why or how it would be thought of as funny.

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
nyysjan said:
I don't really get the joke.
I understand what they mean by it, mindless consumers, zombies, etc...
I just don't get why or how it would be thought of as funny.
Consider the people who were defending the XBox One when it was originally announced with all it's crap like the required Kinect, the always online, etc. Most of them were happily cheering for all that crap so long as they got their Halo fix while they scarf down their Dorito and Dew to get the PtW items.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
LGC Pominator said:
I really did enjoy sunset overdrive, don't see how it is a "shame" it is X1 exclusive, this whole anti-exclusives thing in gamer community is new, and kind of annoying, hell bloodborne might convince me to get a ps4.
Really? Because back when we were playing on our Sneses and Genesi, people used to get piiiiiiiiissed at exclusivity.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Revolutionary said:
Ooh yeah sick burn only idiots would want an xbox amirite? #whatDumbasses
Aww shit, so superior with our PS4 at higher framerates, who needs good games when you have better grahpics.
Erin's PC Gaming Master Race, so the counter argument is irrelevant.

Deadcyde

Jan 11, 2011
yep, people must be jaw draggingly forehead slappingly stupid to enjoy some game that has no real depth. Ignore games for enjoyment, they must be art!

You didn't come off as smug at all there guys. Not one bit. /s

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
I was excited for that game, but now after seeing more of it, I think I'll be passing it up.

I don't think they need the burn cream, they need something for that butthurt.