super awesome game giveaways

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
I'll take anything one of you awesome people would like to give. Can't be picky, especially considering I have nothing to trade, but I am partial to RTS though. Specifically looking at R.U.S.E.

EDIT: blacklion222

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Hafnium said:
I've got a copy of Half Life 2 if anyone wants that. Also 'The Ship' actually.
I'll take The Ship if you're giving it away. InsideTheMirror is my steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994450746

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
Incignito, you'll get HL2 and PenguinKnight will get The Ship. :)
I'll send them right away.

Incignito

Dec 29, 2010
Awesome thanks

And would anyone like Jedi Knight Jedi Academy? Since I don`t have that many games i would like to trade it, but if anyone REALLY wants it, it would be free

GrayJester

May 31, 2011
Incignito said:
Awesome thanks

And would anyone like Jedi Knight Jedi Academy? Since I don`t have that many games i would like to trade it, but if anyone REALLY wants it, it would be free
Can I have it please? It will sustain me until War of Roses comes out.
Steam user GrayJester.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Incignito said:
Awesome thanks

I would really, really like that. I've been craving for jedi knight for ages, since I got a nostalgia kick for jedi outcast, and always wanted to try the sequel.

Steam ID here, [http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998677722/] not sure if this works, if not just search General Twinkletoes, my avatar is the generic blue ubercharged pyro.

Holy_Handgrenade

Feb 16, 2009
Incignito said:
Awesome thanks

Dude, I don't have any games to trade but you could have anything out of my tf2 inventory.
EDIT: Never mind beaten too it. Actually if you're wanting a game I might have a duplicate of something out of the indie bundles your choice? ID= Smooth Criminal

Incignito

Dec 29, 2010
GrayJester said:
Incignito said:
Awesome thanks

Can I have it please? It will sustain me until War of Roses comes out.
Steam user GrayJester.
I`ll try send you the game sometime today.

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Phew, took longer than expected for my boss to leave, cant whip out ye olde laptop when he's about.
Well lets get the last bit done and lets start with:

The Ball

As earlier you need to have 100+ Escapist posts, 3+ paid games in your steam account and not own the game.
And obviously you also need to leave your steamID so I can find you.

So yeah, starting with 'The Ball' and after that I have one last extra gift to toss at someone.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Nuclear_Suspect said:
Phew, took longer than expected for my boss to leave, cant whip out ye olde laptop when he's about.
Well lets get the last bit done and lets start with:

The Ball

As earlier you need to have 100+ Escapist posts, 3+ paid games in your steam account and not own the game.
And obviously you also need to leave your steamID so I can find you.

So yeah, starting with 'The Ball' and after that I have one last extra gift to toss at someone.
Game looks interesting was it made by valve (cause of the whole aperture thing)? The suprise though wouldn't be SMB would it :)

Steam ID: nighthawk521 (same avatar as on here).

Edit: Nope damn just saw that you gave SMB away already. Oh well :)

Edit 2: I have to actually play a round of smite before they give me 2 more beta keys so I'm downloading now but I'll probably post here later today when I get them.

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
There we go, and the final one is one of my favorites, good old:
Killing Floor! (With the free mod Defence alliance 2 included)

Same rules apply as earlier (Look 2 posts up if you're confused)

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
Nuclear_Suspect said:

Since frozen synapse didnt work is there anychance I could have killing floor instead please? one of my friends has been banging on at me about it for agggggggggggggggggggges. :)

steam id = ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/uttaku

Holy_Handgrenade

Feb 16, 2009
Nuclear_Suspect said:

I'd love it! I'd be happy to trade any games I have lying around. Always wanted to try it but there has been so many games and short on cash! ID: Smooth Criminal

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
Nuclear_Suspect said:
Gave it to uttaku, btw theres 192 'Smooth Criminal' hits on steam ;)
Thank you so much mate! This thread really does restore your faith in humanity seeing people just giving away games to strangers.

porkins

Jun 12, 2012
Please...The Ship...

Anyone? Doesn't it come with 2 gift copies? Would some generous person mind?