super awesome game giveaways

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Sober Thal said:
PM me for more free games.

You just have to answer one question correctly.

Was it the Chicken, or the Egg?
According to evolution it was the egg, the thing that laid it was the creature which was one mutation away from becoming a chicken as we know it.

What games do you have?

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Sober Thal said:

It was the spy!

Somebody's sapping mah Steam games!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I still have a copy of Half-Life 2 lying around. If anyone wants it, it's theirs.

(No answering of trick questions required)

[Edit] Sold.

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Alade said:
Sober Thal said:

According to evolution it was the egg, the thing that laid it was the creature which was one mutation away from becoming a chicken as we know it.

What games do you have?
Close. It was actually the dinosaur.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Sober Thal said:

Trick question: It was both, as icecream has no bones.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Aldem said:
Alade said:
Sober Thal said:

What games do you have?
Can't tell if you're kidding or not... My internet sarcasm detector is very bad after an all-nighter.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Alade said:
Aldem said:
Alade said:
Sober Thal said:

What games do you have?
Can't tell if you're kidding or not... My internet sarcasm detector is very bad after an all-nighter.
I can help you fix that. All you need to do is send a cheque in the number of 5000 dollars to me, a respected Nigerian Price, and in 2-3 weeks I can have you with the best sarcasm detectors every made.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TsunamiWombat/inventory

I am in possession of a giftable copy of Deus Ex (original) GOTY and Frozen Synapse. Who wishes to dance for my amusement to receive these.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
TsunamiWombat said:

I am in possession of a giftable copy of Deus Ex (original) GOTY and Frozen Synapse. Who wishes to dance for my amusement to receive these.
Never actually played the original DX...what sort of dance would I have to perform? Also, I've already received a free game from this thread, so if I'm excluded, no hard feelings.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Aha, kindness begets kindness! Giving away ~20 TF2 items and I get the Humble Indie Bundle in return!

I already have Amnesia but still! Psychonauts! Ah, what a lovely community we have.

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
TsunamiWombat said:

I shall perform any dance needed for deus ex
including but not limited to

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:

But if an Icecream could 'chuck some amount of wood'... How many bones would it take to make an FBI agent recover from being a Vampire Angel?

ugh
Again with the trick questions?! You're a one-trick pony, aren't ya? FBI agents are immune from becoming Vampire Angels due to a diet high in the tears of poor people!

SquallTheBlade

May 25, 2011
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:

But if an Icecream could 'chuck some amount of wood'... How many bones would it take to make an FBI agent recover from being a Vampire Angel?

ugh
42 obviously

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
SquallTheBlade said:
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:

ugh
42 obviously
Isn't that the answer to everything?

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
SquallTheBlade said:
Isn't that the answer to everything?
No, it's the The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything, but by no means the answer to everything itself.

Yes. I completely understand that thing what you just said. Yup. No explanation needed. I'm just gonna go stand over here now... thank you... 'scuse me... thank you.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Rednog said:
Gatx said:
Rednog said:
Free Bastion steam-key if anyone wants to grab it.
27J7G-AF0MF-2C03A

...On the topic of extra keys, if anyone has an extra DotA 2 invite I would gladly accept it, I've been waiting since day one of DoTA 2, but valve seems to hate me. I preform rituals, sacrifices, and pray to the Valve gods but it seems to fall on deaf ears.
Is that from the Humble Bundle? If it is then, come on man, they requested for people not to give away their Bastion keys. But then again I guess if you bought the Bundle it would be yours to give away.
I don't seem them asking that on their main page, or in the e-mail that I got that linked me to my keys.
And don't get me wrong I know it's all for charity and whatnot, but as a person who regularly buys bundles for people he knows (I actually bought 3 bundles for people), I wanted one game from the bundle (Lone Survivor) because I owned the rest of the games. It really stiffs me that they bundle keys together which are essentially useless if you already own the game.
I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't pay that close attention either. A friend of mine who bought it said it was there and was pondering whether or not to give away his Bastion key as well since he already had it on console.