super awesome game giveaways

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
NightHawk21 said:
I don't have much this time, but I got a copy of CS beta, and 3 more Secret World Beta Keys (for this weekend). I would be partial to a copy of bastion or SMB if anyone has an extra key :)

Note: Secret World isn't on steam, but thought I'd throw it in here.
Well, if no one takes it and you don't want it I wouldn't mind taking the key of CS out of your hands ;)

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
NightHawk21 said:
I don't have much this time, but I got a copy of CS beta, and 3 more Secret World Beta Keys (for this weekend). I would be partial to a copy of bastion or SMB if anyone has an extra key :)

got a bastion key if you want it, just pm me the e-mail you want it sending to

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
NightHawk21 said:

Could i have a secret world beta key for this weekend please :) been watching secret world for a good 4 years now would love to give it a go

felbot

May 11, 2011
well i have.
1 counter strike: global offensive beta key.
3 red orchestra 2: heroes of Stalingrad guest passes
i also have a invite to super Monday night combat but that game is free and already out.

TheDarkKing

Sep 12, 2011
felbot said:
well i have.
i also have a invite to super Monday night combat but that game is free and already out.
Could I have the global offensive beta key please? I've been wanting to try that out for ages. I'll pm my steam acc if you say yes.

SquallTheBlade

May 25, 2011
felbot said:
well i have.
Can I have or trade CS:GO beta key? I have dota 2 beta key if you are interested

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
This seems like a nice idea, I'm in. I've got a Steam key for Bastion, and here's a link to my Steam inventory if you're really desperate for TF2 items. http://steamcommunity.com/id/fitzcaraldo/inventory/
I'm willing to trade anything apart from the Strange Shotgun. Just quote me if you'd like to make a trade or something.

felbot

May 11, 2011
TheDarkKing said:
felbot said:
well i have.
Could I have the global offensive beta key please? I've been wanting to try that out for ages. I'll pm my steam acc if you say yes.
sure pm me, also ill throw in the smnc thing because i have no idea what this thing is for.

felbot

May 11, 2011
SquallTheBlade said:
felbot said:
well i have.
Can I have or trade CS:GO beta key? I have dota 2 beta key if you are interested
well that guy above you already got it, but you can have the guest pass.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Fitzcaraldo said:
This seems like a nice idea, I'm in. I've got a Steam key for Bastion, and here's a link to my Steam inventory if you're really desperate for TF2 items. I'm willing to trade anything apart from the Strange Shotgun. Just quote me if you'd like to make a trade or something.
If you would like to I have some TF2 Items you could have for Bastion, although I would imagince you would rather swap an actual game XD

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
imnotparanoid said:
Fitzcaraldo said:
This seems like a nice idea, I'm in. I've got a Steam key for Bastion, and here's a link to my Steam inventory if you're really desperate for TF2 items. I'm willing to trade anything apart from the Strange Shotgun. Just quote me if you'd like to make a trade or something.
If you would like to I have some TF2 Items you could have for Bastion, although I would imagince you would rather swap an actual game XD
Well, I've already got the game, so shoot me a link to your Steam inventory and maybe we can work something out.

Although be warned, I'm going to bed soon, and we may have to finish this off later. :p

EDIT: Yeah, I'm heading off now, you can wait for me if you like, but there are probably heaps of keys left over from the humble bundle and you might be better off finding someone else.

TheDarkKing

Sep 12, 2011
felbot said:
TheDarkKing said:
felbot said:
well i have.
sure pm me, also ill throw in the smnc thing because i have no idea what this thing is for.
Thanks a lot, it looks awesome.

superdelux

Apr 29, 2011
felbot said:
well i have.
Could i have one of the guest passes, My steam ID is SUPER-HYPER-MEGA-DELUX.

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
I've got a copy of Super Meat Boy for trade.
If anyone got anything interesting to trade for it just quote this message and we'll work it out!

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
SquallTheBlade said:
Bucht said:
If anyone got anything interesting to trade for it just quote this message and we'll work it out!
dota 2 beta key?
Not really interested in beta keys, sorry.
Should have mentioned that earlier.

Incignito

Dec 29, 2010
Bucht said:
You probably have it, but maybe portal?

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
Fitzcaraldo said:
This seems like a nice idea, I'm in. I've got a Steam key for Bastion, and here's a link to my Steam inventory if you're really desperate for TF2 items. http://steamcommunity.com/id/fitzcaraldo/inventory/
I'm willing to trade anything apart from the Strange Shotgun. Just quote me if you'd like to make a trade or something.
Ill take that key off your hands and be very happy about it, Ill even give you a free hat!

NAME: guidoface

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Bucht said:
Solo-Wing said:
I just want AAAAAAaaAAaAAAAAAaA For the Awesome...
And Rush.
And the Ball.
I've got a spare copy of RUSH, I'll try to find you on steam.
Give me a minute.
Swwet thanks.

Now that only really leaves AAAAaaAAaAAa for the awesome. Anybody got a copy of that?

Yay I got it gifted to me. :)