super awesome game giveaways

BernardoOne

Jun 7, 2012
Solo-Wing said:
BernardoOne said:
Solo-Wing said:
Holy shit. The potato sack is back.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7586/

DO WANT. But no money. Gonna cry in corner now...
Me too :D. Im thinking about buying but im not sure... Need the moneys to the summer sale :p. But if do buy, i already have some of the games, so I will probably give some away here :D
I just want AAAAAAaaAAaAAAAAAaA For the Awesome...
And Rush.
And the Ball.
I want The Ball, Toki Tori and Rush :p

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
ramboondiea said:
edit 2: got another copy of killing floor if anyone wants it?
If you're giving the copy for free could I claim it? I'm not currently on steam right now and won't be able to get on till a fairly large amount of time later (Est. about 17 hours) but if I can claim it now could we trade/gift it later if you're unable to now?

General Darknessvamp

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
well I've got 3 guest passes for red orchestra 2, halo reach anniversary map pack, and a 50% off Tera code if anyones interested in trading for any of these?

Ultra Man30

Nov 20, 2009
Would anyone be willing to trade a Bastion Steam key for a SMB, Lone Survivor, and Braid key. I know it sounds weird, but I want a Bastion key for my friend.

BernardoOne

Jun 7, 2012
dillinger88 said:
Yopaz said:
If anyone is interested I have a spare beta pass to CS:GO.

Quote me or send me a PM if you want it.
Please, please, please!!!

To all:

I have a key steam code and multiplayer key for Frozen Synapse that has been sitting around since I bought the bundle but already owned it.

Quote me if you want it!
Do you still have Frozen Synapse? :)

BernardoOne

Jun 7, 2012
Z of the Na said:
I bought the Steam Potato Sack Reunion deal that's going on right now, and it gave me gift copies of two games I already have.

If anybody would like a copy of Audiosurf or Amnesia: The Dark Descent then they are all yours, free of charge.

First come, first serve.
Can i have Audiosurf? :)

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Z of the Na said:
I bought the Steam Potato Sack Reunion deal that's going on right now, and it gave me gift copies of two games I already have.

If anybody would like a copy of Audiosurf or Amnesia: The Dark Descent then they are all yours, free of charge.

First come, first serve.
I sent you a pm about amnesia :)

Edit: More beta keys up for grabs
4 Air Mech Beta Keys (This game might already be out these codes are like a month old).
4 Krater Beta Keys

Pm if you want them.

Ok I think both those games might be out, but I guess if anyone still wants the codes you can have them I guess lol.

Edit 2: Also currently in smite beta (not playing but invited and they're giving out friend beta keys, so if I can snag some of those I'll post.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Z of the Na said:

First come, first serve.
OH! OH! Me has Amnesia, pwease?

:3

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

A second too late!

T~T

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
ElVasco said:
Fitzcaraldo said:
This seems like a nice idea, I'm in. I've got a Steam key for Bastion, and here's a link to my Steam inventory if you're really desperate for TF2 items. http://steamcommunity.com/id/fitzcaraldo/inventory/
I'm willing to trade anything apart from the Strange Shotgun. Just quote me if you'd like to make a trade or something.
Ill take that key off your hands and be very happy about it, Ill even give you a free hat!

NAME: guidoface
Sorry mate, I've already given it away.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
Z of the Na said:

First come, first serve.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

A second too late!

T~T
i may have a key for amnesia, not 100% if its still valid tho, but its yours if you want it

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
ramboondiea said:
neonsword13-ops said:
Z of the Na said:

First come, first serve.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

A second too late!

T~T
i may have a key for amnesia, not 100% if its still valid tho, but its yours if you want it
For realsies? I wouldn't mind having it. :3

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Why, this thread has gone stale... CANT HAVE THAT!

Got a copy of 'Defence Grid: The Awakening' up for grabs, as earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

First come, first serve, but be sure to leave your correct steamID (Not your current screen name) you can find it by pressing 'Community' in steam and it should say: http://steamcommunity.com/id/YourIDHere/home.

If you cant be found on steam I'll just skip to the next person.

Anyways, starting off with Defence Grid!

/EDIT

Looking through my old Humble Bundle keys I found out that I MAY have a steam key for Frozen Synapse, I'm quite certain I bought Frozen Synapse on steam for me and a mate, so the key SHOULD be unused (Unless my mind is playing tricks on me and I already gave it away)

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
Nuclear_Suspect said:

Got a copy of 'Defence Grid: The Awakening' up for grabs, as earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

First come, first serve, but be sure to leave your correct steamID (Not your current screen name) you can find it by pressing 'Community' in steam and it should say: http://steamcommunity.com/id/YourIDHere/home.

/EDIT

Looking through my old Humble Bundle keys I found out that I MAY have a steam key for Frozen Synapse, I'm quite certain I bought Frozen Synapse on steam for me and a mate, so the key SHOULD be unused (Unless my mind is playing tricks on me and I already gave it away)

hey can i get that defense grid game for a friend? heres my steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doomtaker

if not then thats fine.

OT: i have three red orchestra gift passes i can give out to those who want them.

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Anthony Wells said:
hey can i get that defense grid game for a friend? heres my steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doomtaker

if not then thats fine.

OT: i have three red orchestra gift passes i can give out to those who want them.
I'd prefer if someone needed it for themselves, but if theres no takers in the next 30 mins or so I'll throw it your way.

/EDIT
Well, no takers, added you to steam so I can send it over

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
Nuclear_Suspect said:
Anthony Wells said:

if not then thats fine.

I'd prefer if someone needed it for themselves, but if theres no takers in the next 30 mins or so I'll throw it your way.

/EDIT
Well, no takers, added you to steam so I can send it over

thanks for the game. My friend says thanks as well.

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
Nuclear_Suspect said:

/EDIT

Hey can i get the frozen synapse key if its still on offer please? always wanted to try it :)

I'm failing massively at finding my steam id though, where on the community page is it?

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Any time, still got more to unload like some Summer Santa.

Next in me bag is:
Super Meat Boy
C.O.G.S.
And (Maybe) Frozen Synapse.

As earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

/EDIT
Sent the Frozen Synapse key to Ottaku, I hope it works
/EDIT2
Dang, the key had been used, must have given it away long long ago.