Super Blood Moon Eclipse Coming Tonight

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Still waiting for the moon to come up, I'm worried about the cloud coverage around here. Stupid weather...

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I saw the eclipse go to about 3/4, then overcast happened...

EDIT:

With a break in the clouds, I got to see a bit of it during the supposed peak time. Unfortunately, it was not red at all from where I am.

The live stream I was watching was far more impressive.

Stream is still on if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLNWiNXEyo

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
Clear sight, but it doesn't look as red as expected. Maybe it's the city lights.
Also, bad mobile phone camera does make it more red somehow.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
It has been an eerily clear night, not a cloud. Got a very good look at it, managed to get a glimpse in my binoculars. It's very calm, since it's early monday morning. Hardly anyone out.

It was fascinating to see, considering how much of the moonlight just seemed to disappear. It's decidely more gloomy like this, and I'm pretty happy this isn't permanent.

Valok

Nov 17, 2010
Annnnd of course, despite the sky being 100% clear for the whole fucking week suddenly now it decides to rain. Can't see a damn thing from here.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I wanted to see it, but it's overcast where I am.

This kind of shit always happens to me. whenever there's a once in a generation celestial event going on, it decides to be overcast where I am. It's like I pissed off a sky god or something.

Valok said:
Annnnd of course, despite the sky being 100% clear for the whole fucking week suddenly now it decides to rain. Can't see a damn thing from here.
Quite literally the same thing happened where I am. It was clear all week, then I woke up this morning and it was raining.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I got to see it in the middle and the end where the earth's shadow was retreating across it. That was quite a view really.

Pity the NASA stream was refusing to work for me.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
That was pretty neat. Didn't catch the part where the shadow was moving across, but was outside for the eclipse itself and the shadow slowly retreating like the Dragon Reborn was after it.

NooNameLeft said:
So I guess this is a good time to be a waterbender?
Bloodbenders, especially.

[/tooobvious]

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
I have played enough Terraria to know how this is going to end. I need some better equipment right now or it's over. Preferably a Rocket launcher, yoyo, a pair of wings and nice running boots.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Wasn't too bad, overall. My neighbors started summoning Shub-Niggurath at moonrise, but we just told 'em to consider keeping the noise down.

Canadian cultists of the Elder Gods are just so dang polite, anyway. The Goat with Her Thousand Young Herself was all "Can I maybe stop by and ravage your planet, puny human? If you're kind of busy, I can just come back in a couple thousand years..."

I put her down for a 4000 AD or thereabouts - just so you know.