Super Mario 3D Land Review

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
I want a Mario game where you can play as one of several characters - similar to what they did in Mario 2, but maybe make it a more open world like Mario World or Mario Galaxy where you can choose your path.

Must not be many people that want that, cause they haven't done it since (at least that I can remember playing).

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Skratt said:
I want a Mario game where you can play as one of several characters - similar to what they did in Mario 2, but maybe make it a more open world like Mario World or Mario Galaxy where you can choose your path.

Must not be many people that want that, cause they haven't done it since (at least that I can remember playing).
Yeah well that probably is because super mario bros 2(american and european version) for the nes wasn't an official Mario game. In japan there was an other mario game released but NoA deemed it to difficult (later that game was released as the lost levels). They took an unknown game and turned the 4 characters into mario/luigi/peach and toad(officially the game is named Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic) .

Funny how some of the monsters from that game are integrated into the mario franchise.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Nazulu said:
1) You insult your friends, and they respect you for that? whatever.
Again, I don't think you know what that word means.
2) You should know. Oh, forget it.
*shrug* If there's no evidence that would sway you, then I guess there is no point.
3) I feel so sorry for them, it must be really difficult to add an easy and a hard mode. I can't blame them, it's not like they've never done it before 100 times.
Really? Most Mario games only have one difficulty level.
Yeah, this is going nowhere. Forget this ever happened.
I'm afraid I have to agree.