Super Mario Bros. Birthday

mikemart

Apr 16, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Tracey John said:
...he's a down-to-earth Italian plumber from Brooklyn. Who can't relate to that?
Non-Italians, non-whites, non-plumbers; for a start...

...and Mario's not down-to-earth, he's a selfish, greedy everyman, who exploits the hard work of dinosaurs and monkeys and toadstools all for the sake of his own perverted sex drive.
you seem like an extremely pessimistic person, 4chan is thatta way..

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
mikemart said:
4chan is for pessimists? Huh. Do you not agree that Mario is as unrelatable as you can get? To that end, that the whole point of Mario is that he's unrelatable, all but an avatar; a vehicle for the running and jumping, nothing more?

And furthermore.

I was being sarcastic. :p

mikemart

Apr 16, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
mikemart said:
4chan is for pessimists? Huh. Do you not agree that Mario is as unrelatable as you can get? To that end, that the whole point of Mario is that he's unrelatable, all but an avatar; a vehicle for the running and jumping, nothing more?

And furthermore.

I was being sarcastic. :p
in a way 4chan is or at least how i see it, no one is ever happy on that site....

and.... i knew you were being sarcastic....... so was i ......

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
mikemart said:
in a way 4chan is or at least how i see it, no one is ever happy on that site....

and.... i knew you were being sarcastic....... so was i ......
4chan is trolls trolling trolls. If you expect positive output from 4chan, go to wallbase.com (they take wallpapers from 4chan and compile them. It's the best thing to come out of a chan.)

Sorry, I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic, or if you were genuinely telling me to piss off to 4chan. ^_^'