Supercry

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
I don't think you actually can make quite the same joke about Far Cry 4, mostly because the protagonist isn't white.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I wonder if there's a game where you have to skin humans to build your inventory upgrades...

Or even, you know, just take their ammo pouches. I'm sure they have some, no need to fight dangerous/endangered animals and sew together a bag when there are literally hundreds of them with recently deceased owners.

As for that mod, it looks cool, though I wish you could choose what gets turned on/off. Like for the ammo readout, I like not knowing how much I have in the mag, but only when I know how many mags I have. And I remember FC3 being moderately difficult at times without added enemy damage and all those nerfs to the player.

9of9

Feb 14, 2008
Doesn't Far Cry 4 pretty much make this joke itself already? For the top-tier upgrades for all your pouches, you have to take missions from Min's former crazy fashion designer who explicitly doesn't give a shit about practicality and just wants to make you look flamboyant as fuck.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
LERN2PLAY scrub, every1 knoes that pros can 360 no scope blaze it all dai.
Smurf pls, I be 420 noscopin erryday [sub]erryday[/sub] [sub][sub]erryday[/sub][/sub] U jelly cuz u cant even touch this swag bro.

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
misogynerd said:
Haha yea fiction starring white people is always racist!
Yea! White people can't learn lessons! If they try they are just appropriating a superior culture!

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Darkmantle said:
misogynerd said:
Haha yea fiction starring white people is always racist!
Yea! White people can't learn lessons! If they try they are just appropriating a superior culture!
Apparently they can't comprehend jokes either.

Azure23

Nov 5, 2012
So many people missing the point, of the joke and the mod.

Some people just want a more immersive experience. Im the kinda guy who plays dark souls with the HUD turned off and memorizes the stamina consumption of my attacks and dodges just so the game will look prettier. I played Far Cry 3 as a hardcore stealth game (I really feel the missions that made you "go loud" really suffered as a result). This mod sounds like it would only encourage that kind of stealthy, careful playstyle. Although I am wondering how insanely difficult the missions that involved tense firefights without adequate cover will be. If I recall there's one in the second half of the game where you have to take pictures of traitor privateers and then assassinate them via RPG where you've got enemies coming from all directions (literally all, you're on a scaffolding complex on a cliff face) terrible cover, and deadly rifle and rocket snipers constantly shooting you. In missions like that the game kinda encourages the "take a shit ton of drugs, tank bullets, and spray and pray" style. I doesn't seem it'd work too well is what I'm sayin.