Superhero Wedding Forces Guests to Cosplay

Smasngrab

Apr 23, 2009
If one is going to crash that party, theres only one way to go, and thats as The Boys, seriously tho, this is a realy nice way of dooing a wedding if both bride and groom is realy into comics, if not its just strange and silly... tho there isant many of the more obscure comicbook heroes. Some friends of mine had a viking weding, tho theyr realy into the norse mythology and such.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
This is absolutely fantastic.... It's fantastic to think that they were able to have as much fun as they clearly are in the photo, and tie the knot in what must have been a very personal ceremony.

Did the groom swoop down from the rafters, though?
I wonder who was the best man...

I like that it's Batman and Wonderwoman!

Do you reckon the Superman in black later got into an argument with the rest of the Earth-1 Superman and his family?

Were Captain America and Iron Man seated next to one another in a giant etiquette faux pas? :p

Did Rorschach terrorise the catering staff?

I'm going to stop now before I have the Joker giving a few guests "something to laugh at"....

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
I call fake. Batman and Wonder woman would NEVER be together. The thought is purely fanfiction. The nerve of some people.