Superplex

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Superplex, the holiday where we celebrate my awesomeness by doing awesome things in tribute. It is 4 months 10 days and 2 hours away. What are you going to do for Superplex?

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
umm... the usual.. hey, maybe if I'm lukcy by then I could have a girlfriend, heres hoping :)

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
I'm waiting for Ninja day were the whole point of the day is to not be seen by others...until it was to late anyway ;)

Pohlkat

Apr 11, 2008
Shadow Law said:
I'm waiting for Ninja day were the whole point of the day is to not be seen by others...until it was to late anyway ;)
No, no, no, the ninjas give out candy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_QLUJHaB6U

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
That would be a mere three days after Berethond-is-our-lord Day!

We could combine our awesome.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
berethond said:

Fact: Awesome has energy. Energy = Mass. Too much mass creates a black hole. I am already at a critical level, if any awesome were added to my awesome it would kill everyone who isn't me as they are not awesome enough to survive. I personally like other people as they amuse me.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Souplex said:
berethond said:

Awesome has energy. Energy = Mass. Too much mass creates a black hole. I am already at a critical level, if any awesome were added to my awesome it would kill everyone who isn't me as they are not awesome enough to survive. I personally like other people as they amuse me.
It appears as though I am in Cali and you're in New York, so if we have Berethong-is-our-lord Day and Superplex on the same day we could turn the entire continental United States into a black hole. And that WOULD be awesome.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
berethond said:
It appears as though I am in Cali and you're in New York, so if we have Berethong-is-our-lord Day and Superplex on the same day we could turn the entire continental United States into a black hole. And that WOULD be awesome.
1. A black hole would probably get our entire solar system and beyond.
2.Cali projects a lame field which negates any attempts at awesome made within it leaving only apple computers, hippies and yuppies.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Souplex said:
berethond said:
1. A black hole would probably get our entire solar system and beyond.
2.Cali projects a lame field which negates any attempts at awesome made within it leaving only apple computers, hippies and yuppies.
1. Whatever
2. Hel no. California is awesome.
I did ^ on purpose. No typo.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
I will be doing this.
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=782#comic