Superpower Sims Bundle Offers Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Superpower Sims Bundle Offers Planes, Trains and Automobiles

The Superpower Sims Bundle features Trainz Simulator 12, IL2 Sturmovik: 1946, GTR Racing, the unparalleled Euro Truck Simulator and more.

The Superpower Sims Bundle is not actually about The Sims. Instead, it's about sims, as in simulators - or simulations, if you prefer - that let you tool around in virtual vehicles of various sorts. The market for sims isn't what it once was but they're still out there, and in fact the variety of selection is probably greater than it's ever been.

Fancy blowing Nazi bombers out of the sky? IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 has got you covered. Want to put on a funky hat and blow through whistle-stops across the country? Trainz Simulator 12 is here. Feel the need for speed? Feel the thrill of GT Legends and GTR FIA Racing. And of course, if you're ready to play with the big boys, get behind the wheel of a big rig in the one and only Euro Truck Simulator. Four other titles round out the bundle: Agricultural Simulator 2011 Extended Edition, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars, Rig 'n' Roll and Trainz Simulator: Murchison 2.

The latest Bundle Stars offering is available for the next three weeks for $3.99, and all games are provided by way of Steam codes. It's a solid deal if you're a fan of this sort of thing - and Euro Truck Simulator jokes notwithstanding, an awful lot of people are - and making it even better, a percentage of the sales goes to charity, in this case the U.K.-based SpecialEffect [http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/], which provides specially adapted controllers to disabled gamers.

Source: Bundle Stars [http://www.bundlestars.com/]

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Its a very nice deal but it really isnt my kind of deal.

Still, these bundles really spoil a guy, its hard for me now to buy a single game at more then 10$

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Not uninteresting. I might would pick it up just for Euro Truck Simulator except... well, the whole thing is set in Europe and for some reason, I just can't really get into Truck Sims when they aren't set in the states (which is one of the reasons the slighly older "18 Wheels of Steel"-Series is more appealing to me)

Grant Hughes

Oct 29, 2013
Bindal said:
Not uninteresting. I might would pick it up just for Euro Truck Simulator except... well, the whole thing is set in Europe and for some reason, I just can't really get into Truck Sims when they aren't set in the states (which is one of the reasons the slighly older "18 Wheels of Steel"-Series is more appealing to me)
Hi, I work for Bundle Stars. There are mods available for Euro Truck Simulator which let you drive on other maps like the USA. One of the other truck games in the bundle, Rig 'n' Roll, is set in California. :)