Supersize me or how to kill yourself with food

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
SonOfVoorhees said:
Great, have heartattack and die. An then your two kids.....who i hope dont grow up to eat to be fat....will be left without a family. Well done be a selfish fat *****. If the USA government reads this, no benefits for this woman. None.
She said in the article her sister was set up to take the kids if she gets ill/dies.

Sadly, I think that happening sooner than later is the best thing possible for the kids.

AshDesert

Mar 1, 2011
SilentCom said:
usmarine4160 said:
Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll collapse the scooter and explode into chunks of fat.

Have to say though this is really shaking my faith in humanity
We would be unlucky if that happened because someone would have to clean up all that blubber.

If she were to fall into the ocean on the otherhand...
Nah, the whales will accept her as one of their own (zing!).

In all seriousness, her sons look dead inside. It would be better for them if she died sooner rather than later.

Also, it's ok for people to be fat, and she feels healthier the fatter she gets? Being morbidly obese is very, very bad for you, there is no way she is anywhere close to healthy, and encouraging other people to "accept themselves" (leading to severe health problems/death) rather than working to improve their health should be criminal.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Sassafrass said:
If I see any comments about faith and it being lost in humanity, I swear to Tennant I'll go to the commenter's house and punch them square in the face.

But yeah, this was in The Sun as well today. It's...well, it's fucking stupid, she's ruining her life for a world record. Someone needs to step in and tell her what a fucking idiot she's being.
McCoy = One true God.

I believe they've sectioned people for less than this. There's free choice then there's protecting people from their own stupidity.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
I'm pissed off at her. Really. I can stand when people are a little bit selfish, but that... is breaking the line. 21 thousand Calories a day? That could feed ten (Adult, healthy) men! What about problems like food shortages in other parts of the world? I think this pisses me off more than those families that compete to have the most babies (overpopulation, much?).

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
2fish said:
Hey Canada you got an opening for a minor crazy who wants to run away from home?
Welcome Aboard!

OT: I just threw up in my throat a little... What drives people to do these things?

FreakSheet

Jul 16, 2011
In the event of Zombie Apocalypse, I want her to be running beside me.

Heck, I won't even need to trip her! Maybe the Zombies will leave me alone all together if they get her!

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
Navvan said:
All hope in humanity is lost....
She's just another herostrat. People have done stupid stuff just to get famous for thousands of years now. If that makes you lose hope in humanity you ought to never have had any to begin with.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
RoonMian said:
Navvan said:
All hope in humanity is lost....
She's just another herostrat. People have done stupid stuff just to get famous for thousands of years now. If that makes you lose hope in humanity you ought to never have had any to begin with.
I assume you did not read my entire post as you are pointing out a tangential point to the one I made.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Welcome to America...
at least she feels confident doing this, and her children still look healthy.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Damnit... she';s not helping hte image that Americans arent all fat...

Anyway.... I hope she does. she'd be bullet proof if she is. at least thens he'd accomplish a goal in life, and so few people actually do that.

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
this.... this.. I don't even know what to say.. I threw up in my mouth a little when I read the article. I am ashamed to say I live in the same state as this... thing...

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Life is too short to worry about how other people spend theirs fucking it up. Feel bad for her kids though.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
Seems like another fake article to me.

I doubt an American woman would use 'stone' in a sentence in reference to her weight.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
"Supersize woman dies at 1560 lbs, 40 short of 1600 lb record goal on fattest person."

I'm just saying... They better gut her and make her fat tissue into soap to pay back for all that money the United States gov't lost on healthcare for her fat ass.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
crudus said:
theultimateend said:
I can't stand when some idiot says ".00000002% of the world did X, I've lost faith in everyone."
Did you calculate that? I am wondering because that is actually 1 person.
SO many people have made the "lost faith" argument that I guess I've just got really good at placing the 0's.