Supporters of trump storm congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
What is this sentence even supposed to mean? A stereotype of what, a sensible person? A non-fascist? Please, enlighten me. "Duuurrr, you people just call everyone you don't like fascists. I mean, all they did was storm the capitol building of the nation to try to overthrow a democratic election and do a fascist takeover."

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
So uh, about that. The year just changed. It's 2021 now. So it's not "a year", it's two yea... no, wait, three... no, wait, four... I mean five... at least five years of us non-americans laughing nonstop at the degeneration of the USA. So to say this takes the cake really puts into perspective how fucking beyond words things have gotten. If there's anything US citizens should take away from the Trump presidency, it's that phrases like "it can only get better from here" or "things aren't as bad as they seem" or "surely [insert name of republicunt fuckhead politician here] is just saying things, he's not actually advocating for it" are officially off the lexicon. No, things aren't going to get better by just waiting, no, things are actually worse than they seem, and yes, republicunts wholeheartedly believe the things they say. To quote one of my favorite lines from Preacher: "There ain't no ground floor in hell"
Well, you know what they say. This train has no brakes.

Bartholen

At age 6 I was born without a face
Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
How fitting that you link a video whose original creator has since distanced and denounced himself from everyone and everything he was doing at the time of that video's release. The vid's no longer even on any of his channels, but surprise surprise, far right sympathizers like ShortFatFuckstick have it mirrored.

Also you did the exact thing republicunts always do: deflect, obfuscate, pivot and redirect. Never address any argument, never admit responsibility, never introspect. It's like talking to an NPC in a Bethesda game. You're all the same and do all the same things. I might as well be talking to a houseplant.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
How fitting that you link a video whose original creator has since distanced and denounced himself from everyone and everything he was doing at the time of that video's release. The vid's no longer even on any of his channels, but surprise surprise, far right sympathizers like ShortFatFuckstick have it mirrored.

Also you did the exact thing republicunts always do: deflect, obfuscate, pivot and redirect. Never address any argument, never admit responsibility, never introspect. It's like talking to an NPC in a Bethesda game. You're all the same and do all the same things. I might as well be talking to a houseplant.
Not everyone lol.
He's distanced himself from the video because he used clips without knowing full context. Most of his other stuff is still up.

Hell you want me to address an argument?

Start making one other than being an abusive Smeghead. Or is that the level of argument you want?

Should we just throw accusation at one another and keep demanding the other defend against them no matter how baseless?

Because if you really want we can do that but it hardly moves things forward in any kind of productive way.

Hell here's a start. Maybe you could start by showing a little empathy for the woman shot dead today? Or did she deserve it in your view?

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
When you think you're hot shit and and the road to victory.

When the felony subpoenas start coming in.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Still not answering my question: what am I a walking stereotype of when I call an attempted fascist coup an attempted fascist coup, and by extension, supporters of said attempted fascist coup fascists?
Some-one whose only response to opposition is to yell that the other person is a Fascist of some kind.

How did Bartholen not show her empathy?
I dunno totally ignoring her while labelling everyone there as terrorists not enough lol?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
They are a bunch of violent lunatics out to topple democracy because they didn't get their way. that's all there is to it.
Man, I just started watching Watchmen 2020. I figured, hey, maybe things will be better and despite how uncomfortable it is, it'll be a little less uncomfortable with the Trump Presidency on the way out.

And then this happens.

Surprised these fuckers aren't wearing Rorschach masks.

Bartholen

At age 6 I was born without a face
Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
I dunno totally ignoring her while labelling everyone there as terrorists not enough lol?
So in the middle of a historically unprecedented terrorist uprising I'm supposed to be focusing on a single person who, I remind you, got shot invading the capitol building? What even is this line of logic? Oops, I forgot, there is no line of logic when talking to you people. It's more like trying to converse with an opened balloon that's flying randomly through the air.

Waiting for you to bring up George Floyd in 3...2...1...

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Here's something weird for people to maybe enjoy

The guy in the furs in an actor.

This was on his actors profile page (before it was deleted)

https://archive.is/McnMT (this was a public information page and even the name is likely a stage name not his real one due to various guild requirements)

Guess he really wanted to get noticed to get a job eh?

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Damn America, you scary.

So, Trump's going to jail right? Surely he can't go whipping people up into a frenzy and telling them to march on Capital Hill without some sort of repercussions. I mean, I was listening to the news as I went to sleep last night and I heard his words before all this shit kicked off and I actually sat up in bed in disbelief at what I was hearing. Surely he can't get away with that. I'm sure he will, but he shouldn't be allowed to.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
So in the middle of a historically unprecedented terrorist uprising I'm supposed to be focusing on a single person who, I remind you, got shot invading the capitol building? What even is this line of logic? Oops, I forgot, there is no line of logic when talking to you people. It's more like trying to converse with an opened balloon that's flying randomly through the air.

Waiting for you to bring up George Floyd in 3...2...1...
So did George Floyd die today?

Yeh no that's a whatabbutism. The kind of think you accused me of.

As far as focus on 1 person, well there's 4 dead now.

So should people have been shot during the Kavanaugh protests? How about times it happened in the past?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Damn America, you scary.

So, Trump's going to jail right? Surely he can't go whipping people up into a frenzy and telling them to march on Capital Hill without some sort of repercussions. I mean, I was listening to the news as I went to sleep last night and I heard his words before all this shit kicked off and I actually sat up in bed in disbelief at what I was hearing. Surely he can't get away with that. I'm sure he will, but he shouldn't be allowed to.
Rep Omar is apparently drawing up articles of impeachment right now.

And on 01/20/2021, Trumps legal POTUS shield evaporates once he's out of office. I expect charges will be filed soon after that(or maybe just hoping).

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Rep Omar is apparently drawing up articles of impeachment right now.

And on 01/20/2021, Trumps legal POTUS shield evaporates once he's out of office. I expect charges will be filed soon after that(or maybe just hoping).
I mean technically he'll likely claim 1A protection.

Also if you go after Trump well republicans will then be fine to go after other protest organisers who invaded the capitol building........

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Sounds like she died at the hands of terrorist and they should all be called out?

Oh, I forgot. Lol. Because saying lol makes everything okay.

By the way, it very much sounds like you are using her to score political points. At least have the common decency of NOT bringing her up at less it's actually pertinent. Like Bartholen

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Sounds like she died at the hands of terrorist and they should all be called out?
I mean from what I'm hearing she died at the hands of the Police so.........I dunno if you want to claim they're the terrorists here or not lol.

By the way, it very much sounds like you are using her to score political points. At least have the common decency of NOT bringing her up at less it's actually pertinent. Like Bartholen
Oh I'm sorry I thought you lot cared about Police overzealous actions or something. Or was that only 3 months ago? Or is it just for suspected criminals you care? Or is it fine because she was a MAGA supporter from probably a flyover state.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I mean technically he'll likely claim 1A protection.

Also if you go after Trump well republicans will then be fine to go after other protest organisers who invaded the capitol building........
Oh no, if we go after Trump, republicans will do exactly what they're already doing at every opportunity?

Reactions: Dalisclock
Status
Not open for further replies.