Swat Kats Rule!

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Swat Kats Rule!

Nothing quite like the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat in a sports film.

Read Full Article

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
ForgottenPr0digy said:
I came here for the SWAT kats and I don't see anything about them in the article

*sad face*
Me too. It's the only reason I clicked on the link. I'm getting really tired of mislabeled stories and threads on this site.

Toasty Virus

Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Firefilm said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
I came here for the SWAT kats and I don't see anything about them in the article

*sad face*
It's a call back to the video
which video??
Oh wow.

I'm guessing you didn't actually read the article then?

OT: Chris really didn't go for a great pick this time, but he fought a hard battle.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
And off I go to watch both of them. And then Wreck-It Ralph again, because really. It was amazing.

SilverBullets000

Apr 11, 2012
I to came for Swat Kats and left dissapointed.

Then again, I did skip the whole sports movie episode because I have absolutly no intrest in sports movies. Even if it's a call back to that episode, you guys are going to have a lot of people complaining over the title simply because you didn't mention Swat Kats in the article.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
OK, I'll admit, you guys only got me to read this by mentioning SWAT Kats.

That said, the best sports movie of all time has been, and forever shall be Air Bud.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Read the article. Now kinda chuckling at the people expecting Swat Kats and not knowing why. Also saw Wreck-It Ralph. Still, now there must be a debate where Swat Kats are involved. Somehow.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
What more can you ask from Moviebob when he calls Wreck-It Ralph "near perfect" and "a big win"?

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Mr. Omega said:
Read the article. Now kinda chuckling at the people expecting Swat Kats and not knowing why. Also saw Wreck-It Ralph. Still, now there must be a debate where Swat Kats are involved. Somehow.
Congratulations! you won the contest of reading the entire article and understanding the context. You are the winner!