Swedish ISP Has A Secret Bond Lair

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Pohlkat said:
Sigh, if only all ISPs were full of as much win as this. Damn you quickstream. You suck. But not as much as rainyday. You guys deserve to be eaten by sharks.
Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?, or maybe ill tempered mutant sea bass.

raankh

Nov 28, 2007
There is another lair that's decidedly more sinister here in Sweden, but hardly as spiffy. They have one of the top 20 supercomputers in the world down there and it's the Swedish version of the famed Echelon system; spying on, well, anyone. By our new laws here the military can spy on anyone quite legally, for whatever reason they might deem appropriate.

Btw, to Tiamat666: I'm writing this in a public park, the sun is shining and although only 16C warm, the sun allows me to sit here in a t-shirt. Some of those famous Swedish girls are sunbathing not far from where I sit. So the weather ain't all bad.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
blackcherry said:
Well, at least they won't have to build a set for the evil lair in the next bond flick.
From what I've seen of the last two Bond films we may not see any evil underground lairs soon

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD!!! I WANT ONE!! I EVEN WANT THE GUY WHO GAVE THE TOUR TO BE MY HENCHMAN!!! Words can't describe how cool that place is. ITS MADE OUT OF PURE WIN!

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
blackcherry said:
Well, at least they won't have to build a set for the evil lair in the next bond flick.
From what I've seen of the last two Bond films we may not see any evil underground lairs soon
Have you not seen QoS? Its the most silly evil lair I have even seen! A compound out in the desert with sleek design, that just happens to have hydrogen canisters in the walls. Marks of a secret lair to me.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
blackcherry said:
thenumberthirteen said:
blackcherry said:
Have you not seen QoS? Its the most silly evil lair I have even seen! A compound out in the desert with sleek design, that just happens to have hydrogen canisters in the walls. Marks of a secret lair to me.
It wasn't a secret lair, just a hotel. Now we've got James Bourne I feat the age of underwater lairs and Sharks are over.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
I know where I'm going when Zombies/Machines/Aliens attack.
The super secret ultra lair.