Swine Flu Strikes Fear Into Capcom Japan

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Does this mean the next Resident Evil game will be about Sherry Birkin running around North America infecting people with vials of the S-virus? (S is for Swine)

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Doug said:
Radelaide said:
ffxfriek said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
So people are actually taking this Flu seiously?
the flu is serious people are dying from it. the meds are good for 3-4strains of this flu. all but the bird part.
People also die from ... and falling vending machines.
What? Out of a plane or what?
I think it's more people bashing the vending machines around to get the candy or drinks inside. Crime doesn't pay. It serves poetic justice :p

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Radelaide said:
Doug said:
Radelaide said:
ffxfriek said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
So people are actually taking this Flu seiously?
the flu is serious people are dying from it. the meds are good for 3-4strains of this flu. all but the bird part.
People also die from ... and falling vending machines.
What? Out of a plane or what?
I think it's more people bashing the vending machines around to get the candy or drinks inside. Crime doesn't pay. It serves poetic justice :p
Silly silly criminals, lol.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
The swine flu is more virulent than the normal flu, but it isn't the Spanish flu pandemic.
People have died, but due to the same reasons zebras get eaten by lions: old, young, or sick.
Of course, the Times points their finger at teenagers, because as we all know, teenagers are disease-ridden beasts who would use cots intended to help sick students for sex.
Because as we all know, if kids are going to get it on in school, they must have a bed.
(Sorry, that and someone attempting to coin the term, "Mediacene" bothered me.)

The real threat is that it is more dangerous, and it has a vague possibility of mutating into something lethal.
Just take care of yourself, and wash your hands like crazy.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Keane Ng said:
Though E3 trucks on [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/91550] in the face of certain apocalypse by bacon flu
Don't you mean Aporkalypse?
Very good word play there. I congratulate you sir.