SWTOR - 7 Day Trial, anyone have a spare key?

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
As per the thread title, most of my friends have given this up so don't have a key to give out (now been extended to 25) - so I was wondering if anyone had a spare one they could send my way so I can see what the fuss is about? As an aside, doesn't giving away 25 free trials per active account smack of desperation or am I just being cynical?

Much appreciated.

SOLVEmedia says, "i love you" - yes, I do.

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
If you are still looking, I can send you one. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

My own aside, I really love the game, but not as an MMO, but rather as a single player experience. It's shame it is doing so poorly.

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
Incignito said:
If OP already got one, I`d be extremely interested in one
I have 24 left and ZERO friends who are interested (forever alone). I'm willing to hand them all out. Like I said, just shoot me a PM so I can get your details :)

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Vixxy said:
If you are still looking, I can send you one. Just shoot me a PM if interested.
Thanks a bunch, but I'm sorted now.
Incignito said:
As above, I've received one. Perhaps Vixxy could sort you out? ;)

I'm grinding through the big download now, eeek.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Vixxy said:
Incignito said:
I have 24 left and ZERO friends who are interested (forever alone). I'm willing to hand them all out. Like I said, just shoot me a PM so I can get your details :)
That'll teach me not to refresh the page whilst making coffee and registering. ))

You have us now Vixxy, forever burdened with our leeching ways...

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Vixxy said:
Does the key unlock the trial or somethings else?

Either way I'll take one if your handing them out.

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
Ok so, a heads up! Apparently if your email is associated with SWTOR.com (say if you tried to apply for the beta), EA won't let someone send you a friend trial. To bypass this problem, just create a new email (or give one NOT associated with swtor), and then the trial can be sent.

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer support figuring this out. They also warned me that people with an EA.com account might have trouble receiving trials if they have opted out of not receiving emails from EA products.

Sorry for all the confusion guys.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
What server are you on, Vixxy (and anyone else for that matter)?

I have a couple of friends on Progenitor but may go elsewhere if there's a bunch of us from here. Even more so if we're all roughly the same level.