T_D Subreddit has Gone private in protest of three of its mods being banned.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Silentpony said:
Yeah but it's Reddit. Everything is terrible there.
Well, I've never been, but I've heard good things about the "wholesome memes" subreddit.

Granted, based on what I've heard it may be the exception that proves the rule.
DoPo said:
OK, I'll bite - what is "the_donald" about?
Why it's about the current U.S. president.

[http://s105.photobucket.com/user/ihatephotob1/media/President%20duck_zpsc9sptnwk.jpg.html]

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
undeadsuitor said:
Zontar said:
Silentpony said:
Yeah but its Reddit. Everything is terrible there.
Yeah, so it should be kept there. Now because of this the T_D guys are flooding /pol/ and shitting up the place.
How can you tell?
Usually there are three turds floating around. Suddenly there are six and they're all Donald supporting.

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
Ha! That's fantastic. I love it when internet piss-babies throw a tantrum, it always makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Zontar said:
Silentpony said:
Yeah but its Reddit. Everything is terrible there.
Yeah, so it should be kept there. Now because of this the T_D guys are flooding /pol/ and shitting up the place.
It's great, isn't it? So much delicious salt from everyone getting mad about the T_D guys! I feel like a kid on christmas in a candy store!

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
And nothing of value was lost.

Apparently the reputation of the sub was so bad that they're too extreme for the pedos and racists of voat, who are telling them to fuck off.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Zontar said:
You telling me T_D was ever anything other than an outpost of /pol/ on reddit?

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Zontar said:
Theirs and ours are different volk.

MHR

Apr 3, 2010
T_D are massively hypocritical and are just butthurt. They talk up their freedom of speech like anyone really disagrees with that, and think they're the only place that offers an opposing viewpoint, but then they ban anyone that even politely disagrees when posting there.

Feeling sorry for them is a waste of effort. It's pathetic when the type of people that bemoan victim culture play the victim.

If the PC libtard cuck culture were as bad as they say, they would have been banned long ago for being so dumb and obnoxious.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Zontar said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Zontar said:

Dalsyne

Jul 13, 2015
Reddit is many, many communities in one website.

I doubt most people will empathize with T_D. They've made enemies of everyone that isn't them.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
oh noooo the sjw conspiracyyyyyy is taking over reddiiiiiiiiiit how hooooorrriiiiiiibbbblllllllle

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
So they.. made themselves a safe space?

Anyhow, its basically impossible to visit reddit lately and not be overexposed to trump spam. Both TD and the 10,000 anti trump subreddits spamming the front page with trump stuff. Including stuff like 'no more trump spam!' subreddit. Which.. spams trump stuff. Its all insane.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
undeadsuitor said:
are they invading your safespace?
Zontar said:
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Zontar said:
How? Hate liberals, want to throw people from helicopters, what was the difference?

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
DoPo said:
OK, I'll bite - what is "the_donald" about?
A subreddit centered around the celebration and admiration of internationally known TV personality: Donald Duck.

...I think. I've never actually been there, but I've heard it's full of angry people who's job it is to make other people angry, so really it's the most fitting assumption.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Smithnikov said:
How? Hate liberals, want to throw people from helicopters, what was the difference?
The difference is multilevel irony and the fact we worship a different god.

Also, they merely adopted the shitposting, we where born in it, moulded by it, and didn't see quality posts until we where men.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Imp Emissary said:
Silentpony said:
Yeah but it's Reddit. Everything is terrible there.
Well, I've never been, but I've heard good things about the "wholesome memes" subreddit.
Individual subreddits can be perfectly fine. I visit the ones I do and don't need to see the other posts the users make about their bad opinions.