Take Our Drinks in Videogames Quiz!

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
Take Our Drinks in Videogames Quiz!

Summer heat got you thirsty? Test your knowledge of delicious drinks with our quiz!

It's important to stay hydrated in this summer heat, and nobody knows this better than videogame characters this may not be true). Test your knowledge of everything thirst-quenching or otherwise in videogames this week and find out if you've got what it takes to make it through the summer with your favorite virtual characters.

As always, you'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get that 100%, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

(Take the quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/157])

(Image [http://www.nuka-cola.com/images/Nuka-Cola-Art2-Big.jpg])

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Didn't get 100%, but w/e.

It seems like you have a typo on one of the questions though "According to the Pirate Leaders from The Secret of Monkey Island, which is not[/i] a potential ingredient of grog?"

Make up your mind...italic or bold type ;)

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
It was easier than I thought, considering that I aced it. Now if you'll excuse me, a victory bottle of Galway Pipe awaits me.

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
therandombear said:
Didn't get 100%, but w/e.

It seems like you have a typo on one of the questions though "According to the Pirate Leaders from The Secret of Monkey Island, which is not[/i] a potential ingredient of grog?"

Make up your mind...italic or bold type ;)

Fixed, thanks!

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
I must protest one of those questions: The drink of the post-apocalyptic wasteland is most certainly NOT thirst-quenching, if you remember the hardcore mode in NV.

Hilarious quiz otherwise! The Monkey Island questions had me filled with joyous nostalgia...

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Drinks in Games Quiz. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/157-Drinks-in-Games-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

I think I did pretty good.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I got 6/10 right for this quiz considering I pretty much guessed on alot of them. The only one's I really knew for sure where the Fallout verse ones. :D

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Drinks in Games Quiz. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/157-Drinks-in-Games-Quiz]

Only took me 5 tries. Not bad considering I'm never played the Monkey Island games or the Punch Out games

Chaoswin1

Nov 18, 2010
I got 7 out of 10 right, thanks to the Fallout and Monkey Island games. Both of which I've played recently :D

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Of course there was a question involving Yahtzee's bar. Shameless self-promotion ahoy!

I got 9/10 and only knew about 3 of them, lucky lucky me.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I got 100% and am second place. Nice. I was just guessing for a couple of them.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Mein gott, I'm on the toplist! #3, 10/10 correct!

Time for a celebratory grogatini!

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
I did pretty terribly, but hey! Why not drown my sorrows in a refreshing bottle of Nuka Cola. Largely non-radioactive!