Take Our Legend of Zelda Quiz!

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
Take Our Legend of Zelda Quiz!

Ready yourself for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword by discovering how much you know about The Legend of Zelda series in this week's quiz.

We've been seeing more news from E3 about the upcoming Zelda game [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/110870-E3-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword], and as such, it's important to look back at the history of the series to prepare yourself for the newest title.

Are you ready to enter the world of Skyloft? Find out by taking the quiz below.

As always, you'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get that 100%, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

(Take the quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/153])

See all our coverage directly from the show floor. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/conferences/e3_2011 ]

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well that didn't go well, only 30% of the answers were correct.
Not good at all.
However, i have to confess i haven't played a single Zelda game, ever. It's not like i dislike the series or anything, but I've never really had the right console/handheld to play it (well, before, at least). So i might have missed out on some pretty sweet games....a shame.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
I think the quiz bugged out on me on my 2nd attempt. I got 3 questions wrong on my first attempt, then changed my answers on the 2nd attempt and it still said I got 70%. I put in the same answers on the 3rd attempt because I was SURE I was right, and I was. What the heck.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
80%, better than expected. Far better in fact.
Now if only I could find a cheap copy of Link's Awakening...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Legend of Zelda Quiz. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/153-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Quiz]
Took me 6 tries. I could not figure out who Miyamoto's co-creator was for Zelda.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
...Eventually 90%. I think the sword question is broken. I could've sworn I answered all of them.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
80%! Not bad at all!

I love the nod to the cd-i games. They are the epitome of painfully bad.

At least we have YouTube poops that rip them a new asshole.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Hundred percent! Man, I'm a geek! =D

TheNumber1Zero said:
80%, better than expected. Far better in fact.
Now if only I could find a cheap copy of Link's Awakening...
If you happen to have 3DS you can get it for cheaps on the Virtual Console =)

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
LavaLampBamboo said:
3D hurts my eyes, plus that thing is expensive last I heard.
I'll just keep my eye out next time I have some spare monies for a cheap GBC Copy to play on me Gamecube.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
fundayz said:
Owlslayer said:
So i have missed out on some pretty sweet games....a shame.
Fixt. Also, why take a quiz of a series you've never played?
Why not? A quiz is a quiz, and i like doing them. Haven't played any of the games, but I've heard a bit from here and there about the series, so you never know.
Though i did fail the quiz. Damn.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
That's okay, quiz. I didn't want to see my results. Just show me a leaderboard when I finish, it's cool. :(

TheNumber1Zero said:
LavaLampBamboo said:
3D hurts my eyes, plus that thing is expensive last I heard.
I'll just keep my eye out next time I have some spare monies for a cheap GBC Copy to play on me Gamecube.
So don't turn the 3D on. "3D hurts my eyes" is a terrible reason not to get a 3DS.

The current lack of good games in its library, price, and battery life... Those are good reasons to not want one. But not the completely optional 3D.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
mjc0961 said:
So don't turn the 3D on. "3D hurts my eyes" is a terrible reason not to get a 3DS.

The current lack of good games in its library, price, and battery life... Those are good reasons to not want one. But not the completely optional 3D.
Considering the 3D was one of the main selling points, as well as one of the main points of the 3Ds itself, I doubt I could help but feel stupid about buying it and not using the 3D. I would also be tempted to try out the function, which would hurt my eyes as well as annoy me to no end when it comes to actually seeing the 3D effect itself, which I've never been good at.

Although my lack of desire to get one in the first place, along with all possible Monies already having various things to go towards tends to be the main reasoning. The eye thing is a simpler answer though, so I default to that one. Your reasons could be useful in the future though.

[sub]Hmm... Need something Zelda-related to make the Post more relevant...[/sub]

It's a secret to everyone.