Take Our Legend of Zelda Quiz!

Kayar13

Feb 9, 2011
Right, so, that's odd. I took the quiz, finished. It didn't show me my score, but instead showed me the leaderboards, which also didn't show my score. So, then I wait around a bit, trying to figure out what's going on, and I finally give up and click "Take the test" to try it again and see if it works this time. And THEN it gives me the message saying "You got 100%!" and shows me where I am on the leaderboards. And tells me the quiz took me 3 minutes, which is entirely false, by the sound of it caused by the same glitch that caused me to waste two minutes wondering where my score was. >_<

Well, whatever...

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
Undead Dragon King said:
The cartoon itself was okay for an 80s cartoon if not obviously fishy, but holy hell, that monstrosity you linked (pun) makes it look awesome...

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
8/10, had to guess some of them as i haven't played a lot of the Game Boy ones. not a bad score though

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
90% 2 times before 100% god damn you GameBoy advance question. I could play the game on my GBA and that confused me. Damn you Escapist!

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
The sword and the not on GBA one....all 4 apparently are wrong since I tried 4 times and (I think) I picked different answeres every time...still 80%.
Atleast I did well first try.

Belisarius^_^

Apr 27, 2011
Most questions were about the gameboy versions. I haven't played any of those, only the gamecube versions.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
It didn't tell me my score. Just sent me to the top list. ._o
Oh well, I knew two questions and guessed wildly on the others - so let's say my score was 30%.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I scored 50%, with 5 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Legend of Zelda Quiz. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/153-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

Pretty good, considering the fact that I'm not a huge Zelda fan.

RockOn3906

Jun 7, 2008
80% the first time through, and got 'em all the second time.

Not bad, considering I was basically guessing on half of them (and changed the answer for the partner...TWICE. I got it right in the end. :p) Missed the GBA one--first reaction: "Wait, what? Yeah, it was, you liars!"--and the OoT question, which I never played.