Take Our "Which Starship Best Fits You?" Quiz!

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
The Critic said:
JaceArveduin said:
Ah, the good ol' Imperial Star Destroyer. Mine's going to be blood red, and I'll come up with a name when it comes to that.
How's about Errant Ven...Oh, wait...
Hmm, Errant Venture... Sounds pretty good... ;)

Makes a lovely desktop for my computer too

The Critic

Apr 3, 2010
JaceArveduin said:
The Critic said:
JaceArveduin said:
Ah, the good ol' Imperial Star Destroyer. Mine's going to be blood red, and I'll come up with a name when it comes to that.

Dude, that is one of the best desktop backgrounds I've seen. Ever. :)

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
The Critic said:
JaceArveduin said:
The Critic said:
JaceArveduin said:

Dude, that is one of the best desktop backgrounds I've seen. Ever. :)
Thanks :D I've also got a sig version of it. I ended up talking one of the guys I play LoL occasionally with into making me a red Star Destroyer, though the original version isn't as Dark and doesn't say "Errant Venture" at the top.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
2001: A Space Odyssey

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/204-Which-Starship-Best-Fits-You]

Went in expecting to get the Enterprise, considering my answers. Was pleasantly surprised, though I hope mine comes sans the all-powerful homicidal artificial intelligence.

EDIT: Course, I would've settled for a little blue telephone box instead...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Freelancer got mentioned in a quiz?

*fanboys*

Although I am a bit sorry the Hammerhead isn't on the list of ships. Oh well.

I'll trade awesome for awesome.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
JaceArveduin said:
If it's the one I'm thinking of though you can kiss most of the guns goodbye though, that thing is a ***** to deal with spare parts wise. D:

[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/204.282-Battlestar+Galactica"][br]Battlestar Galactica

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/204-Which-Starship-Best-Fits-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

So say we all! I love the old girl.... :D

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/204.281-USS+Enterprise"][br]Star Trek

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/204-Which-Starship-Best-Fits-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

figures..

the wife always told me i was a star trek geek..

Kere

Mar 23, 2009
Star Trek

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
sure didn't see this one coming
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/204.279-SSV+Normandy"][br]Mass Effect

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I got... the Enterprise. Not exactly what I was aiming for, but I'll take it. (Actually, a lot of my answers had to do with diplomacy, but hey, you can't be too careful, right?)

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
I can't believe you guys mentioned Freelancer. Seriously, I lift my hat to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9JfIqkLeBk

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
The Critic said:
I got...

Star Wars

I'm quite happy with this. She's fast, famous, and hard to kill. Though, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of "You came in that? you're braver than I thought...."
Umm I think you mean infamous....not famous :p

Well, I'm a Trekkie so I guess it makes sense right?

Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterpri....Wait a second this is Kirk's ship... I'm gonna go mourn the loss of some red-shirts now.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010

"You'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Thank's Escapist, I'm slowly building my collection of Mass Effect badges!

The Critic

Apr 3, 2010
MorganL4 said:
The Critic said:
I got...

Star Wars

I'm quite happy with this. She's fast, famous, and hard to kill. Though, I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of "You came in that? you're braver than I thought...."
Umm I think you mean infamous....not famous :p
You're right, I do! Thanks!

I take solace in the fact that my infamous ship is the only ship on the list that can be flown, pun very much intended, *sunglasses* Solo...

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
I got the star destroyer. Fair enough.

I find myself wondering though (as I have now seen the question appear in 2 quizzes), does everybody on this site play tabletop RPGs? Seeing that the question concerned asks what class I like to play when playing something like D&D or Pathfinder (whatever that last one is), I assume there must have been some point it became a given around here.

captcha: on cloud nine

Not really no, but thanks for asking.