Take Our Wizards & Witches Quiz, My Pretty!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
I'm so sorry, guys. This was entirely my fault. I am both herp and derp today.
I will not forgive this travesty unless I am able to observe a shoe placed atop your head... Or not, whatever works I suppose.

Moving on... 40%.
[sub]40%... 40%...[/sub]
Apparently guessing most of the answers is occasionally a bad thing.

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
Apparently I wasn't doing as good as I thought...2/10... At least I got that Gandalf question right.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Yay 100%! Tenth is the highest I have ever ranked. I bet I will be 1000th in an hour.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Oh damn. That went bad. Though i had to guess serveral of the questions, seems every one of those i guessed wrong...

Though i have to say that including the Witch from L4D made me smile!

millertime059

Jan 7, 2011
Hmm, well seems like today is the day of quiz bugs unfortunately. I have noticed a problem where I've taken the quiz once, did alright, but am unable to take it again. I try to load the quiz from the main page and it kicks me to the leaderboard where it gives my score, rank, and the embed code. The 'see what questions you got wrong button is missing, along with the retake quiz button. Has anyone else seen this before?

mattaui

Oct 16, 2008
Hey, 9/10, better than I expected since I had to guess on a couple, but I was fairly certain about 7 of them.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Star Wars question has a missing word. I'd copy/paste it for editing but for some reason there's no option to retry this one so I can't go back to the question, but it's missing the word "character" after "Star Wars" - the question currently asks "Which of these Star Wars is called [blahblah]" or something like that, when it should be "Star Wars characters."

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Shjade said:
Star Wars question has a missing word. I'd copy/paste it for editing but for some reason there's no option to retry this one so I can't go back to the question, but it's missing the word "character" after "Star Wars" - the question currently asks "Which of these Star Wars is called [blahblah]" or something like that, when it should be "Star Wars characters."
Aaaaand fixed. Thank you!

Also, the quiz is now able to be retaken. More derpness, courtesy me.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Wizards & Witches. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/143-Wizards-Witches]

Damn it, I hate it when you won't let me see which ones I got wrong.

Pucky NZ

Nov 22, 2010
I sucked mightily! Apparently I'm just not the nerd I once was :D
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
The only one I didn't know offhand was the Harry Potter one, and I got a 90%. Wild guess which one was wrong?

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
I hate when they dont let you see what you did right and wrong! It really ticks me off...