Take the Doomsday Arcade Quiz To Unlock God Mode Badge

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I got 90% the first time around and then 100% the second time through and got the badge, awesome quiz guys, thanks!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
And I'm currently in 10th place. Two of the questions were easier than they should've been for me: One answer is one of my nicknames, the other is my older brother's name.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
3 tries and it would've been 2 if I remembered the Pyro's name even though I answered correctly on the first try.

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
That question about what happened on the way to the safehouse screwed me up on the first try but I got it on the second try.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Apparently I'm a bigger fan than I thought...

1st place as of now! Imagine it won't last, but it's kinda cool :p

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
And upon rewatching episode 10, I noticed a sly Princess Bride reference. Spiffing!

[sub]"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."[/sub]

Surreysmith

Aug 27, 2008
got 90% 3 times b4 i figured out what happened first on the way to the safe house. Grrrr I almost had 100% first time.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
crap it was the nuke, they weren't headed to the safehouse when the zombies came out crap lol oh well

and I should've used a mouse instead of the touchpad haha

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
4th place! this is the first time I've been on a leader board. I do what I do for verbose Matt.
I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMGEA!

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
10/10, 12th.

If my laptop touchpad wasnt such a *****, i'd be so much higher lol.

I'm such a DA fanboy, i'm actually annoyed by the lack of DA merchandise

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I'm gonna cry if I don't get 100% because I actually love DA more than most of my appendages.

edit: Not fair... swear zombie invasion precedes nukes... at least to affect the michaels, bloody vague.

Haberley

Sep 11, 2008
Zepren said:
10/10, 12th.

I'm with this man - I've seen the Russia Bride T-Shirts, but until they do a 'I can see no other possible outcome' shirt I will be forever unsatisfied...

Oh, 2nd try as well - damned safehouse question :p

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Some of those questions were kinda just random pieces of info from the series that had nothing to do with the plot at all.

[sub]Holy Shit[/sub]
first out of 800 entries, beat the last person by a second.... by the time this is posted I will probably be like 10th or something though.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Haberley said:
Zepren said:
10/10, 12th.

I'm with this man - I've seen the Russia Bride T-Shirts, but until they do a 'I can see no other possible outcome' shirt I will be forever unsatisfied...

Oh, 2nd try as well - damned safehouse question :p
Safehouse question got me for a sec too but being a total DA fanboy, i got it lol.

Yeah defo want that t-shirt. I already have a Shanks/Colonel Nefarious tie :p.

Just a general doomsday arcade shirt or a bruce shirt would be awesome. Anything that doesnt involve other people's copyrighted material and we're good.