Take the Escapist BioShock Quiz!

messy

Dec 3, 2008
The "good" ending was a moment of genius and worth every bit of ADAM I didn't harvest. Seriously it was just so well done and the final scenes on your death bed brought a tear to my eye.

Also 100% after two goes; the only quiz badge I've wanted so I'm pleased

Also 28th my highest position ever, Bioshock you just keep giving

Metal Brother

Jan 4, 2010
That was brutal. I finished playing BioShock yesterday (yeah, I'm not on the cutting edge these days ;-) and figured I'd ace this. I only got 80% and considered myself lucky...

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Wow, I did surprisingly well on that considering all the obscure facts.
I guess because most of them were achievement related.

Samurai Ralan

May 8, 2009
Two parts for me.
First was that half flooded room with the mannequins in it that, when you lost sight of them on screen, they would be closer to you next time you looked for them.
And two, when you pick up that audio diary off the operating table? I think it was and you turn around and that psycho is just standing there.

Lord_Awesome

Jan 28, 2008
My favorite part was the final confrontation with Andrew Ryan. "A man chooses...a slave obeys." Still gives me chills.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Woo I'm place 666!!

That shit is epic.

No one else take the test! I wanna keep that place =P

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
I'm ashamed of myself. A %90?

And I call myself a BioShock Fanatic...

My favorite part was the entire Fort Frolic level, especially the part where Cohen plays "Waltz of the Flowers" while Splicers try to bash your brains in.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
gamefreakbsp said:
ZeroDotZero said:
Machines said:
My favourite part would have to be the speech just before confronting Andrew Ryan:

"Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy! "
I could completely hear his voice as I read that. I love that speech.

Anything Andrew Ryan says is pure gold. The confrontation is the best thing I have ever seen in a game. Ever. Seriously.
Hah. I was thinking the same thing. I wonder who voiced Andrew Ryan.....he did a stellar job.
It Armin Shimerman [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001734/]. He's apparently done a lot of video game voice work including ME2.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
I loved when you finally get to Andrew Ryan and he's all "KILL ME!!" *BAM* Golf club to the face.

Flamingpenguin

Nov 10, 2009
YES! Still # 21 :D
Can't wait for #2... I dunno if I can get it tomorrow.
OT: My favorite part was definitely the waltz of the flowers battle. dadadadadadaDAAAAAAAAAdaDAAAAAAdaDAAAAAA dadada da da...
Aside from combining a waltz so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye with murder of horrible beasts too genetically modified to be considered sane, the actual meaning of the game was pretty hilarious. (Look up Atlas Shrugged if you don't know what I mean.) I'm still playing this game.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
HAW!
16 tried but I did it!
10 out of 10!
yes I know I should know better but ................well I was unprepared for a few questions

Momus32

Feb 10, 2010
my favorite part was easily finally finding out what "would you kindly?" means

that and the crossbow... there is something timeless about that...