Take The Escapist's World of Warcraft Anniversary Quiz(zes)!

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
50% correct on the normal quiz at the first try, and I have played WoW for only about 6 hours total with one of their 'play free' campaigns to get new players.

Nice guesswork on my part, I'd say :)

And 30% on the impossible quiz. Damn I'm good, perhaps I should go play some roulette and put a couple of lotteries in while the fortune lasts.

I am Spy

Dec 14, 2008
Damn. Only 7th on the normal quiz on my first try. Awful as expected on the impossible one, since I only started playing towards the end of TBC.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Holy hell, those were both some tricky quizes. I also sensed a little Horde bias in the Normal quiz...shame.

But that impossible one, just straight crazy.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Teh_Doomage said:
Holy hell, those were both some tricky quizes. I also sensed a little Horde bias in the Normal quiz...shame.

Hey now. Nelf Druid here. Those dirty Horde can screw off!

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Amnestic said:
This is she. [http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Zappewpew]

I logged off in DPS gear though, she's primarily a tank and she's about a tiers worth better than that.

Also note the last log in date :p I quit mid August.
Small world. I play on Aggramar, and I used to be in Seal of Fate aswell back in vanilla and TBC as Kayleena the warlock. Was most active during vanilla when I raided a lot, then played mostly Horde for TBC. Currently playing Misseh, a blood elf rogue. Used to be called Midia until I race changed, I even have some sort of memory of you ganking me in Wintergrasp.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Teh_Doomage said:

Hey now. Nelf Druid here. Those dirty Horde can screw off!
*Resists urge to start Horde/Alliance flame war*

Druid bias though =P The 'original resto-druid 31-point talent' question was the only one I got wrong on my first attempt of the impossible quiz. *cough* Ally scum *cough*

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
This is bullshit.

I'm sure I'm getting all of these right but I keep getting 90% spat out at me.
I even did research.

I'm sure the one I'm getting wrong is the "Mankrik's Wife", though I've chosen every option at this point.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Damn, Im still gettin three wrong on the impossivle quiz and with these two you cant see which answers you have gotten wrong =( // You know the thing that is prob gettin me is the last class to be add in Beta, because they could mean in the last expansion of when the game first came out

-M

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
midnightalone said:
Damn, Im still gettin three wrong on the impossivle quiz and with these two you cant see which answers you have gotten wrong =( // You know the thing that is prob gettin me is the last class to be add in Beta, because they could mean in the last expansion of when the game first came out

-M
If it were TBC or WotLK beta, it would have said that.

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
'beat' the normal quiz first try, although Mankik's (or whatever his name was) wife question was a guess :)

Fail on the impossible one though, 1/10 and i bet that one was luck too lol

ThreeKneeNick

Aug 4, 2009
Malicious said:
I did a 100% but the Mankirk question is not fair for us Alliance people! :-D
Yeah i was always ally aswell

PS dobar avatar :p

PPS Aswesome Ragnaros art, havent seen that one before

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Rhayn said:
Amnestic said:
This is she. [http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Zappewpew]

I logged off in DPS gear though, she's primarily a tank and she's about a tiers worth better than that.

Also note the last log in date :p I quit mid August.
Small world. I play on Aggramar, and I used to be in Seal of Fate aswell back in vanilla and TBC as Kayleena the warlock. Was most active during vanilla when I raided a lot, then played mostly Horde for TBC. Currently playing Misseh, a blood elf rogue. Used to be called Midia until I race changed, I even have some sort of memory of you ganking me in Wintergrasp.
That definitely sounds like me. I was Pewzap, the human female Warlock during TBC, though briefly Iscantelle the NElf Rogue for the start before I rerolled.

AlphaOmega said:
Stupid Mandriks Wife, I never played horde.
No excuse. Everyone knows where Mankrik's Wife is, just like everyone knows about Barrens Chat :p