Take The Extra Shiny Escapist Firefly Quizzes!

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Never saw Firefly.

So...I don't think I'm going to bother with these quizzes.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Having never seen Firefly, I attempted the quizzes anyways.
1/10 on the easy quiz.
2/10 on the impossible quiz.

Hmm...I guess I'm just lucky.
Or really really unlucky, if you're a 'glass half empty' kind of person.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Whoo Hoo I got 3/10 on the normal quiz! Since I've never watched Firefly, I think that's pretty good. I'm not even going to try the impossible one.

Owlgravy

Sep 10, 2009
Ahah, my first, first on a quiz leader boards.
However I should of trusted my instincts on one of the questions rather than having to go through a second time. Still clinched first place but I felt I could of been faster.

I haven't watched firefly in ages, someone's borrowed my dvds.... :'(

corporate_gamer said:
The first one was pretty easy but the second one is TRULY impossible. What badge does badger have? Im willing to bet its not a badger but apart from that?
Heh, I got that'n first time. Either from the constant watching of firefly when I get the chance or just.. no that's probably it. Anyway, I digress, you get a proper look at Badger's badge in Shindig, when River fiddles with it during the cockney accent act ("That there? Exactly the kind of diversion we coulda used").

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
I saw this quiz, and shed tears of joy. I LOVE Firefly.

I should probably go take the quiz now.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Great; 60% first, 70% second try on the normal quiz. 0% on the impossible quiz... I think this means I need to watch Firefly again; that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
Next up, a Stargate quiz, maybe then I'll be able to get the answers on the first try. :(

johnx61 said:
What's Firefly? I keep hearing about it. But all I can associate that word with, aside from the obvious, is a low-rent Batman villain and an extremely shitty Atari 2600 game released during the crash that I payed $.99 for. But it does sounds like a great pseudonym for a fire mage, or a faerie who doubles as a pyromaniac.
It is also a certain kind of bug.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Amnestic said:
"What colour is Inara's drink?"

Jeebus, you weren't kidding when you said it was impossible >_>
I waaaarned you.

:)

And everyone who hasn't seen Firefly, do yourself a favor and watch it.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Ah I'd almost forgotten how great that show was...

Bollocks did it, I always know how awesome it is!

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
It's been so long since I've seen the show, I can't believe I got the normal one right (I was honestly pretty vague on a few of the questions). Great quiz!

Time to break out my Firefly box set and experience the greatness again.

Karacan

Jun 28, 2009
I'm in there as well. I love FireFly but can't watch it due to someone else having my DVDs at the moment... come to think of it, it's been out of my posession for a very long time.

How many people do have to bang on the gates of popular TV Channels to request a second episode or a second movie (because Serenity wasn't bad at all)?

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
I got the first easy, and a 9 out of 10 on the impossible. Only one I got wrong was something I'm not gonna say. Pretty good for just guessing and going from memory.