Take the 'For the Emperor!' Quiz!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Finally, a quiz I know all the answers to. Escapist quizzes seem to only appeal to hardcore fans who know every bit of fluff, and 40k is about the only property that garners such close attention for me.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
fi6eka said:
They could have atleast put some harder questions in the quiz like:

"Wich one is the most broken army book to date?"

a)Ultramarines
b)Blood angels
c)Grey Knights
d) Imperial Guard. Fuck those guys.

OT: 100%, easiest quiz ever made. Too bad it took me over a minute (damn you Magnus the Red, making me pause to remember the answer to your question...)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This was pretty damn easy! 40K Fanboy, yussssssss.

EDIT:I think I deserve a purity seal for the 100%

leevio

Nov 10, 2010
AwesomeFerret said:
Am I the only one who read "For The Emperor" and thought of Oblivion?
Yes, you were the only one, since that one sentence IS how a person describes warhammer 40K spacemarines.

Same as saying Blood for the Bloodgod,Skulls for the Skullthrone. Which refers to Any and all chaos of the warhammer universe either fantasy or 40k

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
leevio said:
BFTBG is not Khorne-specific.
'Blood For The Blood God, Skulls For The Skull Throne' is Khorne-specific. Tzeench's (or the Thousand Son's at least) is 'All is dust', although you hear it in the same manner that you hear Death's voice in the Discworld novels.
The other two don't have catchphrasey battlecries.

100% but the damn results glitched out so I got screwed on my time because I had to take it twice. I blame Opera.

Codeman90

Apr 24, 2008
Siege_TF said:
leevio said:
BFTBG is not Khorne-specific.
'Blood For The Blood God, Skulls For The Skull Throne' is Khorne-specific. Tzeench's (or the Thousand Son's at least) is 'All is dust', although you hear it in the same manner that you hear Death's voice in the Discworld novels.
The other two don't have catchphrasey battlecries.

100% but the damn results glitched out so I got screwed on my time because I had to take it twice. I blame Opera.
I think "All is Dust" is unique to the Thousand Son's. All Tzeentch cares about is plotting and change.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
fi6eka said:
They could have atleast put some harder questions in the quiz like:

"Wich one is the most broken army book to date?"

a)Ultramarines
b)Blood angels
c)Grey Knights
D) the Fantasy Deamons army book. So broken that GW had to make a new addition to counter their bullshit. And can you guess who wrote it (Hint: look at the three books you listed)

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
leevio said:
AwesomeFerret said:
Am I the only one who read "For The Emperor" and thought of Oblivion?
Yes, you were the only one, since that one sentence IS how a person describes warhammer 40K spacemarines.

Same as saying Blood for the Bloodgod,Skulls for the Skullthrone. Which refers to Any and all chaos of the warhammer universe either fantasy or 40k
Uh, sorry for not having really played it. I was thinking of the incessant shputing of the Blade guards at the beginning of Oblivion is all.

leevio

Nov 10, 2010
AwesomeFerret said:
Uh, sorry for not having really played it. I was thinking of the incessant shputing of the Blade guards at the beginning of Oblivion is all.
My apologies if it came over so strong, did not mean to and myself not having played any TES games.
I did not know that the guards also kept yelling that in Oblivion.
On all honesty skyrim would be the first game of the TES series I consider buying. main reason being is I like fantasy RPG in 3rd, OTS or metric camera styles.
I have tried 1 game once ( dont know which one either 3 or 4) on recommendation of my younger brother, but somehow I could never get into the game.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
leevio said:
AwesomeFerret said:
My apologies if it came over so strong, did not mean to and myself not having played any TES games.
I did not know that the guards also kept yelling that in Oblivion.
On all honesty skyrim would be the first game of the TES series I consider buying. main reason being is I like fantasy RPG in 3rd, OTS or metric camera styles.
I have tried 1 game once ( dont know which one either 3 or 4) on recommendation of my younger brother, but somehow I could never get into the game.
Its cool. Yeah, they do have a little obsession with yelling it as their battle cry at the start of the game. I dont know if that'll be in Skyrim, but I reccomend you buy it.