Take the "Which Batman Villain Are You?" Personality Quiz

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Catwoman
Catwoman

As Catwoman, you're more of an whip-wielding anti-hero than an evil villain out for mayhem and murder. Your true passion is feline burglary of the highest kind; if its valuable jewels or priceless art, you're eager to get your claws on it. Although, as much as you love a life of crime, you do have a bit of a soft spot for other creatures of the night- especially a certain caped crusader.
Catwoman? Zuh? Not who I would have expected at all, for one thing I'm a man. Personality wise I guess that's not so bad though, she's probably the sanest person in the rogue's gallery and she's smart as a... wait for it... whip.

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
Yep I got the Joker, as expected. Seriously if I were a super criminal I certainly wouldn't be a sane one and I'd have a damn good time being one. =D

Jezzy54

Oct 19, 2008
My world is all just shades of grey, Batman. That's why you'll never really understand me.

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/173-Which-Batman-Villian-Are-You]

I'm secure enough to be cool with this.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
WinkyTheGreat said:
I was Joker. I'm kind of disappointed that Scarecrow wasn't an option. Oh well
And at the end of fear... oblivion!

You're the Scarecrow, a formerly brilliant psychologist who delved too deeply into the basis of human fears. Creating your own special brand of hallucinogenic gas that leaves your victim paralyzed in fear, you set yourself upon the people of Gotham as their own personal boogeyman.

Ooh!

Oh wait, I just made that up... too bad Scarecrow didn't make it into Arkham City, but then I can't imagine what they would have done with that character after his star showing in Asylum.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
I got Cat Woman... As Catwoman, you're more of an whip-wielding anti-hero than an evil villain out for mayhem and murder. Your true passion is feline burglary of the highest kind; if its valuable jewels or priceless art, you're eager to get your claws on it. Although, as much as you love a life of crime, you do have a bit of a soft spot for other creatures of the night- especially a certain caped crusader.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
With good writing, they're all very interesting, dynamic characters. With bad writing, well they're all pretty bad.

As for the Joker, my favorite line I ever read from him: "What part of Joker is God don't you understand?" as he proceeded to poke holes in superman with his bare hands.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
You should know better by now. Fate has chosen... and cannot be denied.

Makes sense when I think about it.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Best of the 3 said:
Cat Woman here. I guess it's nice to know I'm not completely bad, but as long as I end up ok anything goes xP

[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/173.177-Catwoman"][br]My world is all just shades of grey, Batman. That's why you'll never really understand me.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/173-Which-Batman-Villian-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a][/QUOTE]

Yeah I got Catwoman too... I'm a bit surprised...

thought I'd get the Penguin TBH...<.<

Also...*Remark involving you putting on your dress...*

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Escapist quizzes are far too predictable, I knew who I was going to get by the 5th question.

I got the Penguin, btw. I'm happy with being Danny Devito.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Hehehe I thought I'd get Joker. I would've been fine with Catwoman too. Playing this game right now and so far it's great :D

Sofus

Apr 15, 2011
What the... i'm Two-Face? perhaps without the coin it might be a close match. I mean, whos stupid enough to trust a coin..

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Joker. Weird, considering I even looked at some of the answers and thought "Oh, they'd give Joker, but I don't wanna force myself into a character, let it roll!"

I guess that orphanage question was the deal-breaker.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
If I weren't crazy, I'd be insane!

I approve!