Take the "Which Doctor Who Villain Are You?" Personality Quiz

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
EX-TER-MIN-ATE!

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You]

Ha, screw you all while I... EX-TER-MIN-ATE!!!

Colonel Joson

Apr 20, 2008
Sontar HA! Sontar HA! Sontar HA!

[/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You]

Yay... I'm a war mongering baked potato... Oh well, SONTAR HA!

ND

May 24, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/165.170-The+Master"][br]I like it when you use my name.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

This was inevitable. :)

Lilitu

Feb 22, 2011
Josh12345 said:
Catchy Slogan said:
Yay! [sub]Don't look at me...[/sub]

Don't blink. Not even for a moment.

Join the club, just don't make eye contact with each other
Don't look at me but I am too a weeping angel.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
I think "The Master" has a serious claim to being one of the worst villains ever on an otherwise very good TV show. I mean, he's worse than Buffy the Vampire Slayer's "Glory". He only ever has two modes of dialogue: horrible genre-savvy puns, and bursts of exposition delivered in between bouts of "manic" laughter. Seriously, the guy was PAINFUL to watch, but somehow compulsive, in the same way that "Batman and Robin" is compulsively watchable because you want to see just how bad it can get...

Although interestingly, he was actually a lot better in the Christmas special a year later. What happened there?

I got the weeping angels, the pick of the bunch; but then I'm not exactly a social butterfly. Should probably have taken Vashta Narada because I spend a lot of time in libraries, but what do you do?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/165.165-Cybermen"][br]Rogue elements will be deleted.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]
I would take the time to make a witty comment but I suddenly feel the need to install Linux... on everything. Next up is the toaster!
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/1726-Installation-Anxiety-2010"]This guy has the idea![/a] He just needs to lose that squishy body...

Robotrix

Sep 5, 2011
Another Weeping Angel...first time someone's called me "angel".

Still getting caught up with these newer DW's...looking forward to seeing "my" villain.

LadyDeadly

Mar 5, 2011
Rogue elements will be deleted.

Feisty_Fox

Dec 3, 2011
Vashta Nerada

As a sentient swarm of microscopic creatures that can hide easily in the shadows and devour your victims down to the bone in mere seconds, you're an expert striking the fear of darkness into every living thing alive. You may want to practice on your ability to possess corpses, though- the zombie shuffle went out of style a while ago.