Take-Two Alleges Offshore Banking Shenanigans at 3D Realms

Max_A_Buck

Jun 16, 2009
Not that it'll happen but I'm more hoping for Take Two to cut their losses and for Bethesda to do what they did with the Fallout franchise. Imagine the possibilities.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Malygris said:
former members of the DNF development team, angered by their surprise dismissal, may leak proprietary information
I laughed very, very hard when I read this. When you've been working on a single game for more than a decade and really have nothing worthwhile to show for it, how could you possibly be surprised when you get fired?

That's like the rest of us sitting in the break room for 5 hours every day, going to sit at our desk for 20 minutes, then taking a 3 hour lunch...every single day for ten years.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Malygris said:
Despite being contractually obligated to complete and deliver Duke Nukem Forever on the PC anyway, Apogee declined the deal. Take-Two claims in the lawsuit that its subsequent decision to develop the game independently has been stymied by the refusal of 3D Realms to hand over the source code and other materials relevant to the game.
Hee hee! Isn't that cute! They think there's source code.

"Gentlemen, can you explain why your attorney dropped off an attache case full of scribbled cocktail napkins to our office...?"