Take your two favorite tv shows, and swap the main characters

biofiend

Nov 17, 2009
And now the story of a family that lost everything, and the one air bender who had no choice but to keep them all together. This is Avatar Development.

...but I believe: Michael Bluth can save the world.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Once they figured out how to operate the TARDIS, Sam and Dean Winchester would become the newest threat of every evil thing in the universe. The only difference is that the Winchester's wouldn't hesitate to kill anything that got in their way.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, I imagine the Doctor would be fine as a hunter. I mean, he's handled himself for the past 900 years, so I'm sure he could handle the occasional demon/angel/leviathan. Plus, the Doctor teaming up with Castiel?! All sorts of wacky, "I don't understand humanity" misadventures!

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Dr. House (House) switches places with Jessica Day (New Girl)

I NEED to watch both of these shows right now.

This is too much fun to stop.
Animated shows.
Switch Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) with Twilight Sparkle (MLP)
Hummmm. not a lot would change there.

Reality shows.
Switch Chef Ramsay (Hell's Kitchen) with Chef Ramsay (Master Chef)
Wait. Ramsay with Guy Fieri (Minute to Win It)

FunKing

May 17, 2010
Tartarga said:
But Rick Grimes would be terrible at making Crystal Meth, he's a cop. That isn't his job, on the other hand i'm sure Walter White would do just fine in the zombie apocalypse.
Damn it!...totally ninja'd....second choice?..how would Mal Reynolds do at cooking meth?..and Walter i believe would do well on a starship, but i'm not sure on the combat situations

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
So, Korra is going to be the Hand of the King?
She might not be very strategic, but she'd dominate on the field. Robb's very much dead in this situation.
Tyrion negotiating with Amon is something I want to see in this life...

RySenkari

Oct 17, 2011
Jack Bauer: *points a gun at Angelica Pickles* WHERE ARE THE COOKIES?
Angelica: *crapping her diaper* Mommy!!!
Jack Bauer: I SAID WHERE ARE THE COOKIES? *points gun at Cynthia* I will kill her! I swear to god I will kill her right now!

*Meanwhile...*
Chloe O'Brien: Tommy, a group of terrorists are holding the president's daughter hostage!
Tommy Pickles: A baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do! *grabs his bottle and storms into the building*
*Gunfire is heard*
Chloe: ....

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I doubt Ted Mosby would do well taking on supernatural creatures in Portland...
Sablestick said:
2. Mythbusters x MLP
Maybe they could work out how the butterflies saved Fluttershy, or how Applejack could launch Rainbow Dash.

RySenkari

Oct 17, 2011
Oh, and if you take current faves...

Gordon Ramsay: *winds up in Storybrooke*
Regina: Oh, here. *smiles and hands him an apple*
Gordon Ramsay: *tastes it* It tastes like dog crap! *tosses it away*
Regina: ...that was supposed to be poison!
Gordon Ramsay: Oh please, I've had overcooked risotto that was more toxic than that. Now piss off, you donkey!

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Fluoxetine said:
The Brits from Top Gear traversing through the seven kingdoms.

Holy crap that would be amazing.
I can see it now. The three of them bantering on horses galloping down the Kingsroad. Jezzer would no doubt be trying to powerslide his stallion and replace "The King in the North!" chant with "POWER!!!!!!"

OT: If Fringe and Game of Thrones crossed over? Hmm, I guess Olivia Dunham would no doubt just think she'd crossed over into a parallel universe and try to survive. If the reverse happened, the characters would no doubt spend half a season attempting to explain to Eddard (for argument's sake let's just assume he's the main character) the concept of a parallel universe. For either of them it would just be a 'fish out of water' case with funny hijinks ensuing.

TheOneBearded

Oct 31, 2011
Batman:The Animated Series and Mythbusters
Think about it, Jamie Hyneman is Batman - Batman now has the world's greatest mustache.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
How lucky, I have pictures just for this.

Worf's reaction is pretty dead on. Not so sure about Fluttershy as Data, though.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Hmmmm. Detective Robert Goren would be an FBI agent who goes to the small town of Twin Peaks to look into the brutal murder of the popular high school girl Laura Palmer. Along the way he will meet a selection of extremely strange people and surreal dreams before he finds out who murdered her.

On the flip side, Agent Dale Cooper will be a hyper intelligent NYPD detective with the Major case squad with a schizophrenic mother and a deeply unsettling childhood. He solves a range of grisly crimes aided by his trusty partner (and only stable influence in his life) Detective Alex Eames.

For the record my two favourite TV shows are Law & Order: Criminal intent and Twin Peaks

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Berithil said:
The Doctor and Twilight Sparkle?

That....might work, in an odd way. Considering the fanbase already combines those two shows a lot. Anyways, the doctor's already in ponyville (doctor whooves :p) and I think twilight would do fine on the TARDIS, though she would probably be better as the companion type.
Exactly this. I have been ninja'd. For years, Doctor Who was my favorite show. That is, until I discovered that Friendship was Magic...
So to speak.

The Doctor is stuck smack-dab in the middle of Ponyville, with no TARDIS. However, he still finds a lot to do with a strange magic-based conspiracy that would crumble all of ponykind forEVER!

Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle is trapped amongst humans. Needless to say, she gets a lot of strange looks. All the while, she is trying to figure the TARDIS out, in order to return home. But, it keeps dropping her off at the strangest places... with the most dangerous types of "people"...

Captcha: "That's right". Well, I guess this would be what would happen if the two were to switch positions.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Stephen Fry would kick ass solving a murder in a small town in Washington surrounded by a weird cast of characters hiding strange, cryptic skeletons in their closets...

...Agent Dale Cooper would be crap as the host of QI

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
I don't really watch TV, so I'll do it with anime.

The Major and Bato get ported to Halkeginia and are stuck in a world of magic and familiars (maybe Bato would be Motoko's familiar? lololol) while Louise and Saito get ported to Japan in the year 2030... That would be very interesting.

captcha: head over heels
Lol, I love how ironic that is considering my post.

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
The Doctor and Rick Grimes.....The Doctor would be good in the zombie apocalypse however, I doubt Grimes can fly a T.A.R.D.I.S.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Does Game of Thrones even have a main character now? I don't know which one to choose... I guess I'll just take my favorite, then.

Dexter Morgan *****-slapping Joffrey and Tyrion Lannister murdering serial killers? I could watch both those things.